She's Coming Baaack! Rosie to MSNBC?

11/5/2007 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellControversial talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell is set to return to television, this time with her own show on MSNBC, sources on both sides of the talks tell the New York Times.

According to the Times, one idea being thrown around has the former "View" babe filling the 9:00 PM slot -- directly against "Larry King Live" on CNN and "Hannity & Colmes" on FOX News. Dan Abrams currently has that slot for MSNBC, but his ratings have been less than spectacular.

NBC execs were quick to caution that no deal was in place at this time. Calls to Rosie's rep were not immediately returned.

Babylove

or didn't she run off with Aliens...

mary

Finally,
I am glad a woman, mother, in her 40's and has lived life and
have a show that brings up topics like the rest of the shows at night
I would like to hear real people talk about things that on the minds
of many of us in this country.

sam

Wow some of you are so angry over a celebrity?? And one you claim not to like!?!?! Why bother with the anger? People are strange.

Carolyn Tabler

I do not watch Rosie. I saw too much of her on the view. I don't like anything about her.
Her attitude is not one I can listen too.

medicswife

OH my goodness say it ain't so she turns my stomach to look at her she is A lick-a-alot nasty lesbo.

SMOKEitUP

how could rosie's wife sleep with that fat sweaty pig??? wonder if rosie wears a thong to turn on her wife??? i wouldn't sleep with rosie if there was a nuclear war and we were the only survivors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lynn

YES! I haven't watched the view since she left. why didn't screechy elizabeth leave! can't stomach the woman! you go ro, i hope its true! i will watch anything against LARRY KING, the old dude needs to hang it up!

BC

Ha! I bet those of you who think it's a bad thing for MSNBC to do never even tune into MSNBC, since it's a network for THINKERS, not followers!

L.S

I will watch! hope it's true, I like her views but hated her book.

Kelli

#77, right on the money!

Michelle

THANKS FOR THE WARNING TMZ!!!! No more nightly MSNBC for me!!!

medicswife

Dang is this board filled with lesbians or what?She is A fat sick pig.

jm1656

Fire cannot melt steel...........brilliant ... explain where they get steel beams to make buildings with,.....do they grow out of the ground that way?

Kelli

Hey medicswife, where doed your wife work?

Ivana

Go Rosie!!! Larry King is Done he's an old fart. I support Rosie 1000% Eat that Bawa and Elizabitch!