She's Coming Baaack! Rosie to MSNBC?

11/5/2007 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellControversial talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell is set to return to television, this time with her own show on MSNBC, sources on both sides of the talks tell the New York Times.

According to the Times, one idea being thrown around has the former "View" babe filling the 9:00 PM slot -- directly against "Larry King Live" on CNN and "Hannity & Colmes" on FOX News. Dan Abrams currently has that slot for MSNBC, but his ratings have been less than spectacular.

NBC execs were quick to caution that no deal was in place at this time. Calls to Rosie's rep were not immediately returned.

Nichol0999

Fox will just chew her up. They have already just about chased CNN off.

toni

MSNBC has definitely tipped to the LEFT. Hiring Rosie would just enforce that view. Isn't Olbermann, Matthews, etc. a big enough gaggle of left flying liberals. Try another "view" point MSNBC!

Annie

Wow, between Keith Olberman and Rosie Odonnell I will have to Block out the channel. The Worst Most Obnoxious Two-Some In The World!!

Sharona

PHARO - Calm down, my friend, take your meds, they'll calm the many voices clamoring in your head.

I dislike Rosie, therefore I will never watch her show. For those who do enjoy her - good for you. I have never watched "Dog" either. If you don't like what's playing, change the channel folks.

PJ

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHE COULD HANG NUDE FROM THE STATUE OF LIBERTY & DO HER PROGRAM & I WOULDN'T WATCH IT !! SHE'S JUST PLAIN ARROGANT.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Barack

Let's look at the bright side. She'll be fodder for the gossip sites for months. And,
Donald Trump too. I heard her first guest is going to be Presidente Chavez.

Kelli

Hey medicswife. Usually when someone is homaphobic they are questioning their own sexuality.Eithier that or they are a repressed liberal. Which one are you?

Jo

If Rosie comes back to tv I'm WATCHING! I dont care what she does - just come back!

coffeejunkee

Why can't she just drown in her own blubber and GO AWAY!? I'm tired of her big fat mouth

LOCO WACKO

#94 JO BLOWS ASSHO*ES

Betty

You can bet your last nickel that I'll be on the channel farthest away from Rosie.

Studly

Rosie is psychotic!

Betty

Question for #14...What is wrong with morals and values??

Sean Bresnahan

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake, MSNBC. As soon as her ratings trail off to a distant third, behind Larry King and Sean Hannity, she will revert to her old, sour, impossible-to-please self. Culminating, of course, with her quiting abruptly. Good luck!

Alexa

Hope they put her on opposite Bill O'Reilly instead.