Shia's Mugshot: More Than Meets the Glassy Eyes

11/5/2007 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeouf was busted for trespassing at a Walgreens in Chicago early Sunday morning, and the website TheSmokingGun.com has obtained his mugshot.
Shia LaBeouf
Chicago police tell TMZ that Shia was arrested around 2:30 AM on Sunday after a security guard repeatedly told LaBeouf to leave -- because the 21-year-old appeared drunk, police said. He was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing and released a few hours later.

He's due back in court on November 28.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Aveda

such a hottie

cyn

He is still really hot no one can pull off a mug shot this hot so leave him alone

niecchny

I like this picture, it shows hes normal! Sorry. It's his fist time. Like half of you have never been drunk or high or whatever he is. Come on give him a break and not only that I think its funny with his smirk... I wish I was working at that Walgreens that night.. Classic Shia!!! LOL

hhh

I know him! Whamo; He is only 21. I don't know why he would do that!!!!!

Dave

He may have been drunk but not falling down drunk. I'd say thats a four beer please go away, and not a 12 or 13 beer please get the hell out of here.

megs

I think he looks more tired than drunk; it was 2:30 in the morning.
I hope everything works out for him. He's one of the best young actors working right now. He was amazing in A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints.

TaffyMoon

But when the celeb is Jewish, Harvey gives that person respect, just giving the facts, no insults, no nasty names. Very interesting.

Musicme

Hey, He is 21 and its not a DUI. Alcohol just brings out the dumb in us sometimes. Happens to us all.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12