Suri Seen Roaming in New York

11/5/2007 3:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The night before her mother hoofed it for the New York Marathon, the world's most adorable Scientolotot was out running around the city as well, surrounded by her parents and a phalanx of bald security guards.

Suri sucked the attention away from her famous parents outside the Carlyle Hotel on Saturday night, with the precious toddler holding hands with mom as they returned to the hotel.

Suri's father was there too -- refusing to take a picture with a waiting fan, nicely telling the guy, "I'm with my family, thank you." Suri in New York, why does it seem so exciting?

snipper

Suri does look scared of her dad when she pulls away. I would like to know where the other two children are too. You never see them any more. Maybe they're at the scientology ranch having a brainwash session.

NancIT

Suri..... Is a Beauty !!!

Kate Austen

Tom should be holding her hand. Katey is too talland practically bent double. Hey stop taking the kid out into bright snapping light. God what achildhood.s

iknowpopculture

Why is it that since Tom and Katie had Suri, you never see Tom with his two adopted kids with Nicole. Before Suri was born, that is all you would see, Tom at there games and so fourth. Shouldn't Suri get to know her big brother and sister?

Kayan Phoenix

Poor baby girl looks like her daddy LOL .. has Suri even met her other siblings? I never seen Tom with his other kids!

ME

BFD - WHO CARES. WE'RE ALL SICK OF THAT BUNCH.

Judge Myers

Adorable ? The kid is fat, has her father´s teeth and hair like Britneys wig.

leslie

#6- you are crazy, she is beautiful. I can't imagine why you think she is fat.

I wonder the same thing about his other kids, where are they?

non story tmz

you notice in that video towards the end that tom tries to touch suri's head and she quickly moves away as if she doesn't want tom to touch her and she tries to get closer to katie. that's says a lot. even robo powered suri is scared of crazy tom.

Shanny Smitty

I swear, she was the weirdest looking baby, with that mop hair, but she has turned into the most beautiful, adorable little tot ever! She is by far the most beautiful hollywood sweety, bless her heart.

Shanny Smitty

#6 is an idiot, and # 8 "Wouldn't you be afraid, very afraid???" haha!!

Shaka

You paps deserve what you get. After watching that video and the one of Mary L. Parker and her child, I hope that more of you don't remember to get out of the way of moving vehicles. I would back any legislation that limits your exposure to celebs and their families. The red carpet is one thing, this borders on harassment.

Ava

Why don't they carry the child so they can get in the building faster and not be exposed to paparazzi so much. I mean, she can practice her walking inside. They are the only celebraties that I see making their 1 year old walk so much in front of cameras. Most have them in their arms or a stroller so they can get out of their faster. This is just SLOOOOWWWW walking to get more pictures out there.
And you are right, Katie is so tall,t hat she is practically bent over. That is just too uncomfortable. Pick the kid up and hold her. And while you are at it, please brush her hair back off her face and put a clip or something in it. It is never tamed.

del

Someone tell me where to find the boots Katie is wearing!

As for the kid being fat, she's a todler, you weirdo. They're supposed to look like that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments