The Dogg Fight

Caught on Tape!

11/5/2007 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We showed you the tease ... now it's time for the complete blow-by-blow of the fight that left Snoop Dogg quarantined -- and forbidden to enter the United Kingdom.

The shizzling video shows Snoop charming the pants off almost everybody at Heathrow airport, taking pictures with tourists, having dance-offs with children and even making music with one xylophone enthusiast. Things took a drastic turn after Snoop and his entourage got the boot from a first class lounge -- a confrontation that later escalated to an all-out brawl.

Seven police officers were injured in the frenzy, with Snoop subsequently banned (for an undetermined amount of time) by British Airways.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joseph

My heart broke into pieces when I saw that Snoop Dog Airport video.
Videos never lie.
It is apparent, that those sons of bitches were harassing Snoop and his traveling crew.

This is deplorable.
I had tears in my eyes seeing that.

Snoop,
I am so sorry to discover that your human rights were violated in this fashion.

It's gut wrenching to know such violations still exist.

I am a Jew by mother. Us Jews are not new to cruelty and hate
infringed upon us for no good reason.

You be strong Snoop.
There is justice in the world.

Tia Mae

This is unbelievable............ I just really can not believe this happened. In what damn country is this? I think musicians everywhere should protest this place and not perform untill something major is done. This is a serious crime that was made on behalf of the police. Wowwww!!! I just dont understand why they would have done this. See if the state and goverment officials care when there loosing major money from there stadium and different venues, because artisr dont feel safe to come there and perform. This says alot about this country.

racjon

HATERS ARE EVERY WHERE AND THIS VIDEO SHOWS HIP HOP ARTIST SNOOP IS NOT RESPECTED BY THE POLICE BUT LOVED BY THE PEOPLE/FANS...THAT MEANS HE'S DOINF EVERYTHING RIGHT..WAIT TELL THEY GET THEY PAPER RIGHT HAHA...

christ586942

What a stupid man! But it is so minor conparing to another saying that he join an service site seekingsugar.. you know it is a sugar baby seeking rich men site and Rhys uploaded some of his nude pictures there.. you can guess what he is doing there..

infuriated english gal

THE UK ARE LIKE BUSH?????? WTF you know what, us brits aren't all racist and in fact most of us HATE bush, how can you just group a country and call them all racist. It's got nothing to do with bloody snoop dogg.
JEALOUS? whoa im not even gonna start on that....

MACKBETH

I can see why music artists have trouble EVERYWHERE. Sorry for your troubles, snoop.

Katherine Theriault

College Grad

Lets see what i saw...Snoop Dog dancing with kids, laughing, taking pictures. Then you see the security guard pushing him for no apparent reason...and Snoop is the culprit. Wowwwww

sc23

Is this supposed to be surprising? I'd be more interested if a day went by when he didn't get in trouble. I still love the Snoop.

mickey lou

I wish the USA would band him from this country!

Blech

#4

Band him from this country??????????????????????????????????????

The South - THUGLANTA

LOL! I'm sure he and his posse were a sight to see in the British Airways first class lounge! I can't imagine why they got kicked out. THUGS. I'm sure they will be coming to THUGlanta sometime soon.

spikept-the-Poet

Looks like a bunch of security guards waiting to go off on Snoop & party. Anytime you see a billyclub go up in the air and come down you are seeing someone untrained who just wants to beat on someone...

J

I saw overzealous british police causing the trouble by getting pushy

sassy

I LOVEEEE YA SNOOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments