Trey Songz to Cops: Don't You Know Who I Am?

11/5/2007 4:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R&B singer Trey Songz was arrested in Springfield, Mass. late Saturday night, when he and several members of his posse got "combative" with police officers. Can't help but wait!
Breaking News
Cops booked Songz, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Springfield PD tells TMZ that officers were investigating a shot fired in the parking lot after the Songz show, when the singer tried to insert himself into the crime scene investigation. When asked by police to butt out, he responded with, "Don't you know who I am?!" Obviously not.

Trey is scheduled to be arraigned today on the double charge.

k

where's JamieNTexas to defend him from all the racial slurs you guys are spitting out? LOL

del

I am completely shocked at the racist comments posted here. Who the hell are you people? I'm white, and I don't know anyone who thinks or acts like you posters! No wonder non-whites think we're all racist dimwits! Did the Springer show let out early and hand out links to TMZ at the door? Let's hope none of you breed.

Tangie

You people are disgusting. An idiot is an idiot, no matter what color, career, or social status they have. You always have to throw in the racism. The mentality of TMZ commentators is just so low. Look in the mirrors....your STUPID, and you know it.

daizylibra

It's funny how the second TMZ puts up a picture of an African American and all of the racists comments start flowing in. Examples...he's automatically a thug or rapper, comments about his name...Get over it!

College Grad

I swear all the dummies come to TMZ to comment...what qualifies him to being a "thug" once again i say some of you white people need to go find out what a thug is...being black does not qualify you to be a thug. Clearly if your singing love songs your not a damn thug. Secondly can you people read, or do u just not want to ...it says he's not a rapper. But hey if you call him a rapper I guess that gives you the free range to trash all those of that genre and a@Viewsonic...yeah cause most Rock music isn't just a bunch of people screaming into a microphone and destroying property!

DA's leak

Hear! Hear! del. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Tracy

Call me weird, but I kinda like the name Tremaine.....(And I'm white, just fyi)

rminva

who? this is news TMZ?

k

Lippy, MY stupid?!

I agree with you, but don't be scared of good grammar!

KARMA

TMZ...see...ya'll let all these racist ass people comment on here...KARMA...is a beotch!!!
I got 4 names for ya...Lindsey, Brittney, Nicole and Paris. This site and the media are the only reasons we know who they are. Get a grip people!!!
It's good you don't know him who Tremaine (Trey Songz is, that means he hasn't been in any trouble before...HOLLA!!!!

daizylibra

What's up with all this rapper bashing??? If half of you could read the very first word of this article states, 'R&B singer...'
Also, rappers rapping is no different then rock stars yelling into their mics.

Tangie

k--I'm scared of anal huns who come on a celeb website and correct grammar. It's called a typo, hun. There are far more important things to trip about.

k

Lippy,

k

AWWW my hearts didn't go through!

Lippy, I just wanted to let you know you did a great job that time around.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

Oh', yeah, like all you people don't know who this guy is. ONLY one of the top rappers in the country right now! His music is blowin' up and this kid throws beats around like you ain't never seen! He's the BEST! KEEP ROCKIN' IT, TREY....YOU KICK @ss!!!!

Ok, seriously...who? Never heard of him.