Desperate Bitch?

11/6/2007 10:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just like Edie Britt, her "Desperate Housewives" alter ego, Nicollette Sheridan can act like a creep.

TMZ spotted Nicollette ignoring the autographazzi last night as a few of them pleaded in vain for her to acknowledge them -- one of them was even heard muttering, "I'd hang her ass too!" -- a reference to her character's fake attempted suicide.

Jan

An actress has the right to socialize without being obligated to sign autographs. If she is on the red carpet selling and promoting her projects, it's one thing but she should not be bothered when not working.

tydan

Bitch

kadengirl

I agree.

Muscleman

She's always been a bitter bitch and always has a scowl on that manly face of hers. Tsk Tsk, so you never made it to A-list( or B-list for that matter lol) but do you have to be such a sour puss? Why they EVER cast her in the first place for that ridiculous role is a mystery to me. Unlike Teri Hatcher who gets the covers of Time, Vanity Fair, People etc., I cant name ONE cover Sheridan has ever been on, oh, maybe DogLovers Monthly? LOL. . Epitome of C-list fever.

lawoman

I can't stand her - even way back to Knot's Landing days. Vain & nasty. Thinks she is all that. Let's continue to watch how poorly she ages; even with all of her cosmetic surgical enhancements.

Puh-lease

She has every right in the world to ignore people who are harassing and stalking her. The paparazzi who made the nasty comment is a shining example of why she is right to ignore them.

CoolGirl2008

I think the autoggraph people should poke celebrities with a stick until they get an autograph.

ME

She's starting to look worn out. I think she's always been a bitch.

tg

My gosh....they can't pose for pictures and sign autographs 24/7. They DO have a life.
Get off them!! They don't 'owe' us anything.

del

The people yelling for "autographs" are the TMZ reporters who want her to walk over for a photo. Spare me.

Cari Drake

Was that Ricky Schroder in there?

Tangie

Who in the hell would want her autograph?!

TMZX

Here is the latest Britney look alike...well, better looking actually.

This video is INSANE!

marge

the autographazzi are relentless... has anyone else ever seen those creeps in action? They aren't fans... it's a business.. getting things signed for resale. A friend of mine [a successful sports figure] has won several big time competitions and has been hounded relentlessly by the creeps since. He's basically a very friendly, generous person, but the demand for his autograph and picture has become so relentless, he and his family can't go anywhere anymore. I've experienced this myself, even though I'm not a celebrity. The papz started hassling me, demanding I get his autograph for them and then swearing at me when I declined.

My friend will always sign anything for everyone when he's making a public appearance or meeting fans after an event, which he does often ... but when he's on his private time, he resents being abused and treated like a meal ticket for leaches.

shoobydoo

No celebrity owes anyone autographs or pictures. No matter what. You are wrong to judge them based on whether or not they do. They don't owe the public anything. If you want to see their movies, tv shows, listen to their music, do it......they don't owe you for it. Geeze, get off their backs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments