Dog's Other Son -- Dad's Not a Racist!

11/6/2007 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One kid sold him out, but another of Duane "Dog" Chapman's pups tells TMZ that the bounty hunter is not a racist.

TMZ got an exclusive interview with Dog's oldest son, Christopher -- one of Duane's litter of 11 -- who defends his dad regardless of the hate-filled rant. Dog Chapman came under fire last week after an N-word tirade was leaked to the National Enquirer by another son, Tucker -- who probably has a new first letter for his name.

For more of the interview with Christopher, watch TMZ TV tonight. Check local listings.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ron

There's a big difference between being "racist" and being a bigot. If you ever have described anyone in terms of their RACE or CULTURE or ETHNICITY, they you are a racist. If you DISCRIMINATE against anyone because of his/her race then your are a bigot.

I heard the interview, and I dont see it as a "hate-filled" rave....he was angry, pissed-off even, and frustrated, but his actions and words up to that point NEVER showed him to think, act, or talk negatively about blacks. Its what he's done all his life, not in a fit of anger and talking with his son, that he should be measured by.

To end his entire career and crucify him for what he said isnt "justice"....What, no one reading this has ever used racial references when describing someone? I didnt once hear him say "she's just a ni**er" or "how can you be dating that ni**er"...he didnt infer that she was a bad match because she was black--never did that intent come across--he said she was a bad match because she was trouble just waiting to happen and willing to drag Tucker (on probation Tucker) down with her.

Dog's not a bigot...and he just uses the lazy American's way of describing people. Let up already

death on a cracker

an neither is hitler........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! sorry, i couldnt hold it in..... whew... yeah...... not a Racist....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone

Flander Anapolis

Dog said he didn't want the black girl around, so that he COULD use the N -word without being told on. Well he may say he isn't racist, but he is some kind of stupid. Is he and his wife the "trailer-park" version of the Hogans.

Traci

Dog's oldest son is not christopher, its Duane Lee.

ME

He says that because he's probably not dating a black girl and his dad would probably cut him off . His dad is obviously a racist or else he would have never said what he did. I have seen pictures of Tucker's girlfriend and she's a beautiful girl - she's not a toothless crackhead. She looks better than Dog's heifer looking wife. He's just gotten waaaaaay too full of himself and I can't stand him.

Lenn K.

Of course Dog is a racist, but there alot of money involved by his words 30 years worth and the rest is history. Dog said, we like to use that word, but he's not racist, Please! He probably a nice guy, I don't know him, I just listen to his words and that all I can judge him on!!!

The Observer

Hey, #2: Perhaps one or two less "AM I FIRST" comments might have made you a WINNA. But instead you are a LOSA.

WTF is with this obsession to post "I AM FIRST!!!" Is your life really that meaningless?

Kelli

Can't imagine how is going to justify this on Larry King tomorrow.

strangerthan

Check this out:
www.cinemablend.com/celebrity/In-Defense-Of-Dog-The-Bounty-Hunter-7102.html

I Love Rock n' Roll

I read on the internet that "Tucker" was released from prison in May, 2006 on a drug charge. Some people will do ANYTHING for a buck.

I'd like to know WHAT HE DID to end up in prison. Let's find out people! Let's set him up so he violates his probation and goes back to "The Joint". That should take care of that problem.

His girlfriend should go there with him. I know somebody out there knows where they are. Start looking! I think we need a bounty hunter! Dog, are you listening? Put a bounty on his head!

BriHud

UH... Why do all of his kids look like meth-heads???? All of them, what is up with that?? I thought he was totally anti-drug. He should stop worrying about "cleaning-up" Hawaii and start cleaning up his kids...
BTW, this son is totally convincing, I absolutely believe Dog is not a racist.

keltom99

What a double standard. Black people use the N word all the time when referring to each other but God forbid a white man might say it and it is the end of the world. Black comedians use whitey, honkey, cracker, etc. in reference to us whites all the time in their stand up routines and it's okay, you never hear any outrage over that. If that is not a double standard I don't know what is. This was a private conversation between Father and Son that has turned into a 15,000 dollar payday for Tucker, and a media circus. Tucker you should be ashamed of yourself for lining your pockets with cash at your dads expense. He stood by you while your A** was sitting in jail and this is how you repay him. Just because a white man says the N word does not make him racist against black people, if that was the case, then that would make black people racist against their own race. Dog keep your head up and keep doing the good you do. This shall soon pass. God bless you and your Family during these trying times. Do not let this derail you. Your fight against the war on ice is way too important.

lisa

You know this is all stupid he had a private phone conversation with his son, it is not like he did this in public on his TV show. Do I think he is a racisist? no more then anyone one else on earth. Big flippin deal he used the N-word do I like it no, but it is not against the law to say either. So now you have to watch what you say in public and in a private? All is fair game isn't , I would like to see every single black person loose there high paying job for using the N-word or using racisist words period. But that will not happen, A & E is week for pulling his show, but then again it is not like he will not find another station to pick up.

I am so sick and tried of the racisist card being played this is a free speach country and I do believe that everyone living in the US and the right to say whatever they want in the privacy of there own home.

Again people because he is on TV you think you have the right to go into there private life and dictate what they can and can not say. Sick people.

vanity

Oh please...Dog is a straight-up racist. Whenever it is more imortant to you to continue to use a vile, derogatory racist word such as the "N" word than the happiness of your own child...you are a racist. Would we even be having this discussion as to whether or not this jackass is a racist if his son's daughter was Jewish and used derogatory terms to describe her? PLEASE!!! Jessie Jackson said "hymietown" once and the Jews have never forgiven him. Isahia Washington said the "F" word and look how the media villified him.

Why is is that when people continue to degrade blacks in this country i.e. Bill O'Reilly, Dog etc, there is a continued discussion over the obvious...these people are RACIST!!! URGH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments