Duran Duran

'Memba Them?!

11/6/2007 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, British pop group Duran Duran ruled the airwaves and the hair waves! Guess what they look like now!

Duran Duran

moocow

I was TOTALLY in luv w/DD in HS and still am. They will always look HOT to me!!!

Kelly

John Taylor use to be hot and he was my Fav of the fab 5 but now I think Simon is hot for his age. Duran Duran are still hot after all these years. Keep it coming guys.

Jennifer

sharon

John still looks pretty good to me

Duranie

Simon is so hot !

Rebecca

You know, TMZ, it'd be really good if you'd post the "before" on the main page and then BOTH the "before" and "after" on the article page. Thanks!

ihatestupidpeople

Posted at 11:36AM on Nov 6th 2007 by Jennifer

OMG, me too!!! I actually had blonde streaks put in my hair just like him. Ohhh, if i could just go back in time. The 80's were the good ol days.

Rem

"Growed" Up or "Grown Up?"

leese27

Re: 1. God did I have it BAD for John Taylor, I was 13 when they were at their peak of popularity and I actually CRIED while reading Tiger Beat.......longing to meet John Taylor!!

HAHAHAH!! Me too! My sister and I also used to argue over which one of us would get to be John's "gilfriend".

desiree

So glad I am not the only one who longed for John Taylor in their early teen years.
Truth be told---I dated a guy from school because he LOOKED like John Taylor. He even wore the hats to school, DWEEB!!
The guys still look like rock stars, but can their music still rock out?

Danielle

Tiger Beat Rocks . . .er. . .Rocked.

joeschmoe

Ugh! The 80's...thought I'd suppressed that memory...thanks TMZ!

pebbles loves Bam Bam

Uh yeah...we all get old, ugly and die. TMZ needs to stop intsigating the hate on celebs who get OLD. I've seen what you guys look like on TV so PLEASE STFU.

FAC1971

I am soooo sick of this 'Growed Up' stuff. To be honest, Duran Duran were adults (barely) when they were in there prime; so, in effect, they were 'Growed up'. If you are going to continue running this waste of space, maybe call it something less cutesy like 'Then and Now'.

notaceleb

Never followed them. I'm sure they're from England, because they all look English in their, "now," pic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments