Four and the Ragged, er, Tiger

11/6/2007 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now a quartet -- guitarist Andy Taylor left the group last year -- Roger Taylor, 47, Nick Rhodes, 45, Simon Le Bon, 49, and John Taylor, 47, were spotted at the premiere of their two-week Broadway concert run this weekend. Wild men! Click here to jump back to see the way they were.
Duran Duran
Duranies everywhere, take note: their new CD, "Red Carpet Massacre," drops next week.

Lou Stoolz

#10 - You little bastard! You said you'd never tell! I'll be over tonight, start apllying the Chapstick, bitch!

Im just sayin

#10: Shouldnt you be telling your story on a therapist's couch somewhere instead of TMZ?

I know all generations say this, but the 80's were the best!

Billy

Nature has been sooo NOT kind to them in the aging process.

Karen

John is still hott as hell.

He was ALWAYS be my #1 crush

Inkedpinup

I would still let John do anything he wanted to me...!
I think he's the only one still married to a 'super' model though..
Simon is fine, Nick is short??? Who knew? Poor Roger was always homely...
I love Duran Duran!

who cares?

Duran Duran still rocks. Anytime I hear them on the radio I have to open up the sunroof and windows and CRANK IT UP!! Keep rocking guys!

MLuvsDD

LOVE THEM STILL!!!! SO HOTTTT!!!! MET THEM TWICE LAST YEAR!!!! GORGEOUS AND DOWN TO EARTH!!!! LONG LIVE DD!!!!

Plobes

They look adorable

Wow how I woshipped them back in da day!

Michelle

They are sooooo hot and their music still rocks! I've seen them live many many times and they just keep getting better.

I've never seen a band better live than Duran Duran.

PN

Duran Duran look just as great today style wise and image wise! Still edgy with their outfits too! I loved their 2004 album Astronaut--almost have worn out that CD! Sorry that Andy Taylor left, but I wish him the best. I'm excited about their new album on Nov. 13! Their music actually sounds the best in November and December!

PN

This past summer, I got to get their "Greatest" CD of 1998 of their 19 hits. The fourth or fifth copy I've gotten within the past 9 years! This band made some incredible records in the '80s! Solid pop records! I hope they can continue that momentum with this new album. And having Timbaland and Justin Timberlake do songs for them? Oh, this record is going to be HOT and FUNKY!!!!!!!!!!

Christy Fisty

I wouldn't kick Simon outta bed for eating crackers.

sage

They still look great after all of these years. I saw their last tour and the show was amazing! I can't wait for them to come back to L.A.
Since they've been selling records (or CDs) for almost 30 years, you know they have to be great musicians!

Steve

I blew simon lebon one night in a club...it was hot

LeeLee

Still super hot!!! Saw them two years ago in concert and they rocked the house!! They've really still got it. Go Duran Duran!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments