K-Fed to Brit -- Can You Pay My Bills??

11/6/2007 7:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained more documents released in the Britney Spears and Kevin Federline divorce-- and now the popwreck has been ordered to pay Fed-Ex's legal bills. Gimme more!

The request was made on November 6 by Federline, seeking payment of $160,000 in attorney's fees.

The court docs state that Federline, perhaps best known as the musical genius behind "America's Most Hated," is "self-employed as a performing artist" and that "he does not earn any income."

The judge ordered Spears to pay $120,000 of those fees.

Christy M

Britt--Wow I am sorry for you......I hope You get your boys back! K-Fed You money hungry loser get Shar to pay you legal fees... Ohhh wait you are giving her Britt's money too... You only saw Britt as a walking dollar sgin!!!!!

Ummmhmmm

Good for him ,isn't like she dont have it !!!

AUNT DAR

SHE CAN AFFORD IT.. CUZ SHE DAM SURE ISN'T SPENDING IT ON THOSE KIDS...

T

Regardless wether she has the flippin' money or not.. that piece of crap needs a real job, after all, HOW MANY KIDS does he have? geez, the only reason he wanted these boys' is for the Child support because he's freakin lazy.

ME

I think that's exactly why he married her and got her pregnant. He's always been after her money.

JDP

Man! I hate him more and more!!! Looser needs to quit sponging off Britney!

i'm just saying

I think she should pay his attorney fees. That's what happens in divorce the one with the bucks usually pays. As for Brittney herself, she is a total wreck. She thinks she is above everything, parking where she wants, doing what she wants, a horrible mother and with all that money she makes she give $500 to charity each month. She should be ashamed of herself. But she is too above anything to even think like a real human being. I can't wait to see her in her 40's, one of those overweight, oh wait she is already... anyway I can't wait to see her fall.

Marten

Here are some pictures of Britney TMZ does not want you to see, because it undermines their gossip stories about Britney being such a horrible parent:

ohpleeez

I don't understand how our legal system works either !!!! You get sued and you have to pay the lawyer bill of the person suing you............anyone out there studying law who can shed some light !!!!!!!!!

jennifer

While I think that the kids should be with their Dad at this point in Brits life, I don't think that Fed-ex should continue to live off of her. There are alot of single parents in this world and they work as well as get their child support. I think that it is sad for the kids....both parents are looking out for themselves.

just wondering

.....this is EXACTLY what I have been saying al along...it's all abt the $$$$$$$....now that this stupid/ biased judge has paved the way for lawyers to fight Britney..no matter what settlement they come to down the road..this legal haggling will ALWAYS be going on...such a shame...K-fed must be getting tired of playing Mr. Brady by now......the lawyers will get richer not him!!!!!!...." money, the root of all evil!!!!!!!!"...poor kids!!!!!

Studio

This won't be the end of it either. Watch he will be asking for MORE money soon. Why should he go to work? Britney will have to pay for him, staying home is his job. She will be paying for his other kids too. He will ask for just enough money to pay for Stars kids also. Watch, it's coming soon.

Merry Christmas

I don't know what self-respecting judge would order such a thing. Kfart deserves a severe tongue lashing for being an unemployed father. I don't care how much money Brit makes, he has 1/2 the responsibility. What a super soaker. Dignity much?

brainless britt

Good.. at least he's taking care of those kiddies. This is no different then if it was a women married to a wealthy man...She's been the breadwinner and she knew who he was when she married him. None of this would be taking place if she had her
priorities in order, meaning her children. She only has herself to blame.

Sharona

He is nothing but a low life.........Britney has to keep him up too......can he not find a job? Britney you are really getting screwed over...........