A&E Still Making Money Off The Dog

11/7/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A&E pulled Dog Chapman's show off the air, but that's not stopping the network from continuing to make a buck off the scandalized bounty hunter.
Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection
One can still visit the A&E web store and buy such delights as "Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection" -- for a mere $35.95. Arf. The collection includes such gems as the Dog's book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" and the Dog's favorite episodes, plus his charming wedding video.

The question is, who wants this stuff?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bitchfromhell

This is to Karen Downum who posted about dog You are gone just like dog is gone and you do not own your own home you rent you do not own anything that wasnt stollen

lynn

BRING DOG THYE BOUNTY HUNTER BACK I LOVE TIIS SHOW PLEASE BRING IT BACK

Carol Bell

I think that Dog has paid enough and has truly apologized for the things he said. His son should be ashamed of himself and his father is a biger person than I would be. I have three sons and none of them would do this dispicible ting that his so callled son has done. Duane is a fine person and takes the criminals off the streets. We should be thankful that there are people like he and Beth and family who do the things we only wish we had the guts to do. God bless Dog, A&E should suck it up and put Dog back on TV and then all Dogs fans would be real fans of A&E. I used to be an A&E True Fan and now I just don't watch the horrid reruns of" The Sopranos". Thank you for letting me voice the opinion of an older person who loves Dog and Beth and their Family. God Bless you Dog and your whole family.

Kat

Hey who among us??I cannot belive what a big mess this is.At least he had the backbone to stand up dust his self off & tell everyone he was sorry.I cannot think of anyone that would do that!!He is sorry GET OVER IT!!! As for A&E thanks for having his back you little worm maybe this was a blessing in disguise now he can sign up with a real TV station!! He has said he was sorry what about all the good he has done,doesn't that count for anything? DOG don't forget you only have to answer to one person & I am sure he has already forgiven you!! Stand Stong DOG alot of us still LOVE & Respect YOU!!Just make sure you let all of us what better TV station you will be on.(you will be back on!!)

wendy

WE MISS THE DOG! BRING HIM BACK.!!! HOW MANY THINGS HAVE WE SAID IN PRIVATE THAT WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO HEAR? EVERYONE HAS DONE IT. WHATS THAT SAYING ABOUT THE STONES AND THE GLASS HOUSE.LEAVE THE DOG AND HIS FAMILY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Responsibility

Laurie

Come on TMZ you guys can be such jerks. Leave the Dog alone. Maybe leave Britney alone too.

jc

FESS UP!!!! HE JUST HAD THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING BUT JUST WONT SAY! IT DOESN'T MAKE IT OKAY BUT HYPOCRICY IS RAMPANT ISN'T IT!!!

Crawford County Resident

I support dog , not A&E

Crawford County Resident

I support Dog , but I wont support A&E to make money off him if he's not seeing any of it.

M.J

I would support Dog in any way that I can. He says what every person says, regardless we all have fowl language of some kind. Isn't it that he who has not sined cast the first stone, And I see alot of sinners casting stones.

Angelina Aniston

I agree with JC .. Freedom of speech includes the "speech" you don't agree with!!!

jennifer

Now A&E has a problem now that they have come across this dilemma. Unfortunately, if they stop the show AND stop selling products then many more people who depend on a paycheck will be without a job. I am not necessarily talking about the execs who have more money than most, I am thinking about the "little" people who are working their A**es off to support their families. That is what is really sad here, just because of one person's ignorance I do not think that everyone else should have to pay.
Let's face it, money, and/or lack thereof makes a very big difference in the world today. I feel for the crew who may be looking at sudden unemployment, especially at this time of year.

Mr. X

how hypocritical of A&E.

Your'e Fired!

A&E is doing SMOKE and MIRRORS to the viewing public......................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments