Brangelina Adopt a Prius

11/7/2007 9:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad and Angie were jumping in and out of SUVs non-stop while they were in New York, but now that they're back in L.A., it's all about the hybrid! Different coast, different strokes! "Dancing with the Stars" hoofer Cheryl Burke was spotted coming out of her second home -- Hyde. Also at Hyde -- Josh Groban ... random!

All this and more in today's "Wet Set" edition of Star Catcher!

What is wrong with you TMZ

Angie is as big of a freak as any of them, her own brother reported that at 5ft7 she was down to 93 pounds a few months ago THAT IS ANOREXIA not running after kids, many of us run after kids too and are small but not a BAG OF BONES

Amy Lee Laurencelle

I have agree 100% with Post #14

I thought these sites were for people who really had an interest in Brad & Angie. It is a hobby sticking with the Celeb's you like. I think they are both great ..! Show Biz is just
that and they are pretty cool people.

Why do those of us who like and follow the couple have to read *hate crap* everywhere they can post some rotten comment about Brad & Angie.?

There should be an "I hate -----*" Blog so everyone who really has something against a
Celeb could *join together* and show their numbers in support of each other.

Why are you wasting time, the rest of our time, throwing some junk around here? Or is
knocking everyone just a hobby of yours?

Personally I'd like to talk to other's about Celeb's I like and what is going on with them without having to sort through the *crap* to read a decent post.

Just my thoughts, it's a free world....

LaReina

They're phonies. Anyone surprised?

wicked

I agree phonies. Only green peacers when they have to be.

New Song about Britney..........

Keeping IT Real

When people do something bad everyone complains (obviously); when people do something good, everyone complains. Aren't you guys ever even remotely pleased that someone is doing something right (even if it is sincere or not)? Isn't the action more important than the motive?

Lenn K.

What is a greenpeacer anyway? Most of these people do all this for show.

Atlanta

Funny...wonder if they "think" they are helping the environment by driving that Scion?

They must not have read the info about how it takes more pollutants to build and maintenance a Scion than it does to make a regular car?? They just jump on whatever band wagon they can to look good....like most. SUV in NYC and hybrid in LA.

At least they have drivers though....unlike Brittney.

N

Personally, I like both of them but give me a break with the hybrid business. All the hybrid time in the world can't make up for the gas burned by their private jets. It rolls the eyes.

Kim

I want to rip that damn hat off Brad Pitt! He's been wearing it for months now. My guess is hair plugs.

Whateva

Funny, EVERYONES profile is on that dating site huh? LOL

Internet Website Designs

good 4 jolie

ENQUIRING MIND

NOTHING GIVES ME MORE PLEASURE THAN KNOCKING A STUPID LITTLE CLOWN PRIUS OFF THE ROAD WITH MY FULL SIZE LEXUS!

ENQUIRING MIND

What about moron AL GORE seen constantly in and out of SUVs and then telling everyone else how evil they are. He's a dumbass.

MnM

You know, they do make hybrid SUVs, so any "celebrity" with a PRIUS that's SERIOUS could require Toyota's model or Chevy's new eco-friendly Tahoe (or what ever it is). Put it in as a rider - get it,a rider for the rider. It seems like they spend more time in other vehicles on average than their own anyway.

A.C

Forget Brad and Angelina......Josh Groban is a cutie. I'd much rather spend an evening with him than the others in the video!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments