Foiled Hit: "Springer" Guest in Slammer!

11/7/2007 4:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A hotheaded Tennessee woman who smacked down her baby daddy on "The Jerry Springer Show" is now chillin' in the Cheatham County Jail after trying to have her ex's new girlfriend rubbed out. The nerve!
Norvalla Marie Preacher
And she's blaming the whole "misunderstanding" on the side effects of painkillers from a recent back surgery. Yeah, right! "I don't want my kids to think their mama is in jail for something bad," said 28 year-old Norvalla Marie Preacher to Newschannel 5 in Nashville.

Luckily, her intended victim -- who is five months pregnant -- was unharmed.

Doc

There's nothing I hate more that trailor trash.... Now if she had 2 kids by the time she was 22 , I'd understand all this....

Taytay

28?? awwww yes meth is helluva drug

notaceleb

TMZ, why do you have a "Jerry Springer" post here? They're not celebs. If TMZ is going to sink this low, "Jerry Springer" will be posted on TMZ every day. Oh, I forgot. TMZ is the "Jerry Springer" of celeb Internet sites.

Billy

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can NOT take the trailer park out of the girl!!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

God, is this lowlife clown even still on the air? It's this crumb that started
the whole trash tv revolution. He should be in jail for dumbing down
society.

Puh-lease

What's really surprising is that this situation hasn't happened before now, given the caliber of guests on Springer.

oi

This is almost orgasmic. That's why I love being from Cheatham County.

Always Curious

Damn - women need to know the BEST revenge to anyone men or women, is very simple and legal.....make a success of yourself!!!!!

Suzyh

28..? God, she looks like she is 128.... whoa.....

SinCity

And some people complain about celebs being into drama. Where does Springer find these people? They seem to crawl out from under the woodwork.

#23, Just saying --- very true.

Julie

I am an advid TMZ reader and I couldn't believe it when I clicked on here today that our own Cheatham County residents were on here! I have lived here for 3 yrs and it's been great. Such a quiet little town. Who knew that there were people like this living next door? Guess it's true that you NEVER know who your neighbors are!

AUNT DAR

WELL, IT'S A JERRY SPRINGER GUEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
ARE WE REALLY SURPRISED?
NOPE!

slade

Where is the video? Aren't you a video-streaming site ... ?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2