Kim K Autographs Her Own Ass

11/7/2007 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Along with such accomplishments as "Friend of Paris," "reality star" and "sex tape auteur," bootyful Kim Kardashian can now add "Playmate" to her growing list of appellations. Build that resume, girl!

Kim signed copies of her December Playboy cover at a party in NYC on Tuesday. The writing's on the wall-like badonkadonk!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

claire

wow, you are Yoga lesbian? Maybe you can be firiends of lesbian personals Femmate.com/user/nikki . choose one of the most funny one to be your partner

The Player

# 1-15 are just jealous, my girlfriend has an ass just like that, the only difference my girl is easy on the eye's and is blonde. People just sterotype girls like this because of their looks. My girlfriend has a GPA of 3.8. Get to know someone before yuo judge them.

Marie

I think she is definitely beautiful, but armenian I don;t think so
I am armenian so I know that the only thing about her being armenian is she goes to an armenian restaurant once a year
we have so many claay and good armenians that give armenians a good name, Kirk Kerkorian, Charles Aznavour, Lara Fabian , her father was armenian but her mother is not, I don't know her personally maybe she is a lovely person but she doesn't represent anything about being armenian, especially her behavior.
as a community we are not proud of her because of her videos and the other things she does, it doesn;t have to be for armenians but she should behave like a classy lady and take her celebrity status to do other things beside promoting herself

ASC

I think she's gorgeous!!!

Susan

Her 15 minutes are up. It's nice to know that some people in society can be famous for having a big ass, no talent (like Paris), & living off mommy & daddy's money. It's a shame those are their only skills.

Andrea Elias

Who cares why she's famous- she is, and her family had more than enough money before that sex tape. Now all kinds of opprotunity has come her way, and she's taking advantage of it- " YEAH, WHAT A DUMB GIRL"? And lets be realistic here, 90% of the girls calling her "fat" and ugly are probably 200 lbs + and if she was so fat she wouldn't be in Playboy

Ruthi

Please people, stop hating!!!! The woman is very pretty and classy with the photo's. Is everyone a whore that poses for Playboy? NOT!!!! Enjoy her entertainment, along with the families or just plain stay away from their news with your neg comments.

jennie

why is everyone hating on kim..shes beautiful like it or not. so are her sisters..dont hate.

ShouldersBack ChinUp

Kim,
We've never met, but I want to tell u that I am sorry to hear about this. I want to apologize for all of the cruel, thoughtless, & hurtful things people are saying about U. Uve done nothing wrong, & U R NOT a bad person just bcz uve had sex. U R a beautiful person inside & out, keep smiling, keep moving forward!

cas

Her family must be proud of having a whore for a daughter.

jessica

another whore another day ,what else

notaceleb

Can people find her signature? I hear she has a really big azz.

Phillip

This girl makes Paris Hilton look like a lady.

Christy M

Ewwwwie!!!!! I dont get It is she really all that pretty????? and I agree she does make paris look like a lady

Cartman

I want to get her autograph on that video where her boyfriend pisses on her.

That would rock.