Kim K Autographs Her Own Ass

11/7/2007 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Along with such accomplishments as "Friend of Paris," "reality star" and "sex tape auteur," bootyful Kim Kardashian can now add "Playmate" to her growing list of appellations. Build that resume, girl!

Kim signed copies of her December Playboy cover at a party in NYC on Tuesday. The writing's on the wall-like badonkadonk!

pimp

She's not even good looking...it's like Britney's singing, all the result of a PR machine.

It's so sad to know that a lot of girl aspire to be a whore like her...

*Heather*

SLUUUUUUUUUTS!

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

People like this woman? This armenian wookie is FAT & HAS CELLULITE; her playboy pics were severely photoshopped.

"Friend of Paris," "reality star" and "sex tape auteur." That's what they should put on her gravestone; it's all she's accomplished in her life. She's definitely famous for being famous; another LOSER who is enamored with looking at herself in the mirror. Only, the reflection back is really putrid. She's a no-talent, do-nothing whore & a slut; let's move on to someone who actually has a brain & contributes something to society...

billy

That is one nasty, skanky attention whore.

Holden

When will her 15 minutes be up? She's done the sex tape thing and she's done the Playboy thing. Is there anything left?

I don't understand why she gets any play in the press... Are we willing to celebritize her cuz she has a wide ass? Geez....sing a song or do a dance...or SOMETHING! Show us you've got an ounce of talent.

Larry wanna a cracker?

Show us a little mercy, will ya TMZ.

next>>>>>>>>>>>

jennifer

I guess if you are brave enough to pose for Playboy that is one thing, but to be caught holding an actual copy?! NOW THAT IS B R A V E! Now we can all see just how much airbrushing and picture enhancing went into this month's issue! Don't get me wrong she is okay looking but the people over at Playboy turned her pics into art! I love Playboy so don't say that I am trying to hate on them or even KK....just an observation in the differences you can tell just from this photo.

Merry Christmas

10 years from now, that autograph will be worth about 7 cents.

K

I can't stand this chick. She was on the Tyra Banks show and seemed brainless. Yes she's pretty (very made up), but stupid as hell.

Go Away

Id buy a copy...if someone has change for a nickel!

Fridayz

Just another skank famous for nothing

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

I'm a fan of Playboy, but this is one issue I will not be buying. This girl has got to be the most overrated, unattractive whore out there. Her ass is fat and her and her sisters are ugly as sin. On a scale from 1 -10, I'd give her about a 4.5. No thanks.

And yes, I do feel a little better about myself now. That felt good to get that off my chest.

Giggles

Whore.

Livia

13. ...............

Posted at 1:17PM on Nov 7th 2007 by Holden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROFL had vodka and oj coming out my nose. thanks for the laugh

Sofia