T.I. Wants T Day at His House

11/7/2007 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. wants Turkey Day at his house. Pass the potatoes!
T.I.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, has asked a judge to allow him to host Thanksgiving at his Atlanta home. T.I. is currently out on bond, but a judge has ordered him to home confinement, and any visitors -- no more than three at a time -- must be approved by the court.

On Tuesday, his lawyers asked that a list of family members be granted "approved visitation to have dinner with the defendant" on Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE: T.I. has dropped his request to host Thanksgiving dinner at his home, two days after asking the judge's permission. Harris' lawyers withdrew the request after fierce opposition from prosecuting attorneys.

Marina

Figures he would want to sit down to a tortured dead carcuss aka Turkey.

VS

This is all about one man! Not a Race, how dare you say send them back to Africa!
There are many bad people in all races. So, if they did that no one would be in
America! You are so DUMB! You may have black in your blood too. This is too racist.

At least with Brit we can keep it real! Shame on all of you racist. Don't even think about
f.....with the Irish! Not!

Wow my goodnesss

Hell no! whaat is wrong with people? Would you allow, just for arguements sake, Scott Peterson or Charles Manson to get out of jail to "kick it" with his family?

just a thought

He should be allowed to have visitors for the holiday.

However, the visitors MUST be searched before entering the house.

And the guests must be pre-screened; no gang members or felons allowed.

Cartman

300 cousins is right.

All with dope in their pockets. Don't hate, we just like our smoke. fo shizzle

Little Chyna "Girl"

Traditional Thanksgiving dinner at T.I.'s ("Totally Ignorant") pad ...
Buffalo wings, Buffalo scrimps and Scrawbewwy Dakrees ...

And Cohvoseeay served in plastic cups ... Oh the hip hop class!

Shavon

This comment is to Micheal who commented at 11:04am....Do you understand the words that are coming out of your own mouth?????? You're foolish!!!!!! This country wouldn't even exsist without the blood and sweat of African Americans! You need a history lesson, and i'm not going to spend my time trying to educate your ignorance---READ A BOOK---try Louis Henry Gates, Micheal Eric Dyson, W.E.B. Dobouis. And what in the world does your comment have to do with the topic at hand...someone wanting to enjoy their family during a time of year we're supposed to be thankful for so many things.

Little Chyna "Girl"

College "grad" = high school dropout
Still worshipping "Satin" you uneducated gangsta'?

notaceleb

This seems like a simple enough and honest request; but, would he be afforded this luxury if he were in jail? No! Home confinement is one step removed from jail. So, he shouldn't get any special privileges at all, even if the guy is up to nothing except Thanksgiving dinner!

Fly on The Wall

Like I said - Never heard of him. Bring us more Britney.

JerzeeRikan

Who is Plush???? She need to stop it!!!! Cos we all know that I will grant T.I. whatever he needs. He can have my turkey all day.

Fly on The Wall

There are people thankful that he was caught before the guns killed someone. Be thankful the man is not on the streets buying more guns.

PearlBaby

@Michael (#7) and Hang Em High (#16)

You two have got to be the biggest display of ignorance I've seen in quite some time. Thank you so much College Grad for getting at them! Yes, I admit that TI lacked serious judgement recently. And I agree that if he's found guilty that he (or anyone else who would commit the same crime) should be punished. However, nothing surrounding this story is racial.

I cannot believe that you two inbreeders even have access to the internet. While you're so busy trying to send someone back to where they never came from, why don't you swing from the family tree where your mother and father are sister and brother!

College Grad

@ChrisFromChatt
Aww that would make you very happy wouldn't it...but sorry I went to an 85% white school and graduated with special honors in the top 1% of the class, Played in every sport from basketball to softball, i was in BETA, ANCHOR, FEA, FCA, Voted in homecoming court, student of the month, who's who among american high schools(yeah I'm in the published book), who's who in my own school ( most atheletic & most dignified). Went to college got a degree in Business Information Systems and now work as a Software Analyst, so i'm far from being a high school dropout.

P.S. I go to church every Sunday and pray for people like you!

Fly on The Wall

More britney please - she commands more atttention than the president, give the people what they want - more britney. Atleast she isnt hording guns and isnt in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments