The Bride of Edward Scissorhands

11/7/2007 7:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Latin Grammy-nominated singer Ivy Queen is known as the Queen of Reggaeton -- and apparently the nail salon too. Five minutes -- pick a color!
Ivy Queen
To the envy of Staten Island secretaries, the 35-year-old Puerto Rican singer showed up to a Latin Grammy event in Vegas on Tuesday, sportin' a nightmarishly blinged-out Freddy Kreuger manicure.

Whatever her music is like, let's hope it sounds better than nails on a chalkboard.

Marianne Chitter Chatter

Frankly, I think you people putting her down are just jealous. I have long fake nails (not as long as hers, but long) and I spend a lot of money on them. When you have long nails and they are expensive, you like to show them off. It's no different than wearing fake eye lashes or hair extensions.

anna

So i am a nail tech and all i can say is that this is the trashiest thing you can do with nails. So listen up. Nail art is out of style, has been for about 10 years now. The only people that still want it are trashy/ ghetto. This is a a major celebrity fashion NO-NO. When was the las time u saw a model in harper's bazaar with nails like these??? Never! Exactly my point.

Ben

..if that's not a man....then Brittney must be a virgin....and Paris is totally alcohol free....etc., etc.,....I doubt I'll sleep tonight......yuck!

Aptil

You gotta be rich to have nails like that. No normal person could do it without a make-up artist, someone to zip your pants, or to wipe you ass. If she has all those people, good for her! If not she needs to be on the show "Phenomonen"!

Amy Silverman

I'm Madddddddddd-her cheek implants are bigger than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aerosmithchickk

Why do you have bring Staten Island into this?f We're not all tan, too-faced, long nailed sluts!

Jrzygrl34

Whenever I see pics like this, I wonder how do these chicks wipe their ass when their nails are that damn long! Ridiculous!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Picking her nose could give her brain damage. haha

Also......truly ~ how does she wipe herself when going to the bathroom or bath?

She must be a bit smelling or funky. peeeeeee youuuuuuuuu

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Picking her nose could give her brain damage. haha

Also......truly ~ how does she wipe herself when going to the bathroom or bath?

She must be a bit smelling or funky. peeeeeee youuuuuuuuu

Alexa

What a freak!

alex

35 YEARS OLD? WHERE? AT EACH NAIL?

RoseIrene

I can't believe you don't know who Ivy Queen is!!
Please get some Hispanics over there! Quick!!

I love you guys

luna

I'm from Puerto Rico and here she's famous for her reggaeton music, since she's the only woman in the reggaeton industry. She's been in the music bussines for over 10 years. She looks like a man but she isn't, and those long nails has been her trademark for many years.

Donna

I think she has a pretty face. I'm not even going to comment on the nails.

Changing the subject...people, please, speak English. When you use "words" such as da, wid, and ur, you are only making yourself look idiotic and trashy.

OCD

I would think that personal hygiene might be difficult of you are sporting fingertip swords.

*wrinkling nose*