Shaunie Smacks Shaq

11/8/2007 9:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In particular, Shaunie says she wants to have a closer look at the NBA star's current contract with the Miami Heat, believed to be worth $100 million.

Talk about a full court press!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

NoCalJoe

"a poor woman also has the gold, and it's between her legs."

Sorry, Diane. Correlating a woman's worth to what's between her legs is not the definition of a golddigger.

It's the definition of a prostitute.

Vince

If a poor woman has gold between her legs, she wouldn't need to marry a rich man. I guess Diane really knows whats between her legs and it won't pay the way. Some women are really arrogant and stupid.

Bully

Diane you are full of crap. Who the hell told you a woman's gold is between her legs? PLEASE, women enjoy sex as much as men do. And if you ask me women would do just about anything to keep a men who is giving them good sex. The man doesn't even have to treat her nice or even show that he cares about her. Just give her good sex and she's yours for life. And the sad thing is that most of you women out there think that's all you have to offer a man. And for the most part that's all a lot of women have to offer anyway. And I do think Shaunie is a greedy wretch. Why the hell is she hiding money from Shaq? She doesn't have to do that she's set for life reguardless. She's just plain ol' greedy. She's going to get a huge settlement and she's going to get enough child support to feed an entire African village for the rest of her damn life. So all you women out there that think she was hiding money to take care of herself and the kids must have lost your damn minds! If my wife was buying her boyfriend's expensive gifts such as homes with my hard earned money I would want to know what she was spending my money on. Wouldn't you? Imagine you're working and bringing home the money and your partner was spending that money you worked for on someone else. I bet everyone of you would feel the same way. I'm not on Shaq's side either because I think he's not playing with a full deck either. I think he's selfish and also greedy. That's the mother of his children and he shouldn't worry about monetary possessions. Even if she gets half the money (which I doubt is going to happen), he'll still have enough money left back to live a luxurious lifestyle.

Ms.707

We can speculate all we want. Most of the time a marriage requires two to make and two to break it. The actual reason is known only to that man and that woman.

Peace.

Ms.707

LALABOO

WHAT A GOLD DIGGING B**** SHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON AND BE A REAL WOMAN I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE MONEY HUNGRY H*** TALKING ABOUT "I'M USED TO A $22,000 ALLOWANCE A MONTH" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND PRETEND YOU STILL LIKE HIM! OTHERWISE KICK ROCKS

MNgirl

How can you not know how much money your husband makes? Whether it's 40,000 a year or 40 million, a wife should know this...

wicked

Poor guy thats alot of money to give up. Cheer up Shaq... hope for the best dude!

Poor fatboy Shaq - can never stop over-eating & now this - le gold digger wife extra full court press.

Poor girl enduring Shaq life for too long - now free to party with handsome dudes & her ex'es wealth & home.

girltalk

Another money grubbing HO (watch out Rev Al).

Mr. B - catch your drift. And the Shaq Miami team 0 - 4 to start the year.

TMZ Fraternity

Superhead said Shaq's package is really small..Wow.. I wonder if that had anything to do with his wife cheating.

HL

This is why a wise man once said, "Not all men are stupid, some are bachelors."

me again

DUMB ASS!!!

Did you think that fine ass girl really loved you?

You deserve this fool!!!!

just wondering

...I guess no PRE-NUP!!.....maybe they have been married a long time...hmmmmm?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments