Whitney Houston Hits an All-Time High

11/8/2007 8:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The original popwreck known as Whitney Houston buzzed through LAX on Wednesday -- and actually looked good. Hell to the no!

The 44-year-old vocal powerhouse appears to be back on track -- on the outside. Perhaps there's hope for whatshername.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BRONX

whitney i am so glad to see you back on track. keep it up sista, theres no one else like u, when it comes to belting out those songs u are famous for., good luck can t wait to hear u again.

ATLien

She looks absolutely beautiful!! I hope it lasts...

Straight from the "A"
www.straightfromthea.com

mrogi

A body that stays slender and slinky well into her forties. One of the most magnificent voices in human history. Whitney must have been at the head of the line when God was handing out blessings.

DAKOTA

WHITNEY you look very good....Please, stay away from Bobby he's not good for you. He's going down the drain, a bad drug habit he'll never leave. Wow, you look good.....keep it up...there is life after BOBBY....

Pat

I am so sick and tired of hearing about LIndsay, Britney, Paris, etc. ENOUGH ALREADY

porkchop

i love you whitney. you will always have my support, you go baby keep up the good work.... may god keeping blessing you.

Rickie W.

Whitney, I know that you can overcome the obstacle that has been in blocking the road !!!!!!!!

Rickie W.

Adam Whitely

Yes. One of the greatest voices from our Country the USA. She is out heritage. Not the crap 'DIVAS' of today..um...you know I mean Mariah, Cristina Aguilaera....etc. They ALL MIMIC Madam Houston. Yea. I' ve met Whitney and she can be a real BITCH...but hey, she's got balls...you gotta have 'em in the MUSIC BIZ.....a hard life. That's what' is so HOT about her......come on now my lady......get moving....give us all some more beautiful MUSIC. Love to you my dear. Adam, West Los Angeles

Wishihadit

I've been waiting for the big comeback. Nobody has the talent this woman has. Like there is only one "GOD", there is only one "WHITNEY". I am praying for you girl and waiting for you to show the world that you have not lost that awesome voice. I am also praying for your entire family because everyone was affected.
God bless you my sistah

Jonathan

What a stellar rise to the top for Whitney. When you make it the such heights your perpective of reality can get a bit askewed. But we all saw her reality played out and the fall for her was far and steep. I'm glad she has had a real good look in her lifes mirror. They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. She has always had God around. I am sure we can all look forward to the new and improved, better, stonger and wiser Miss Houston. Dumping Mr. Brown was the start of her getting back to reality. There is only one way for her to go and we all know where that is....Reclaim your thrown Girlfriend! So all you critics out there, trust me we have only begun to she what this Mega star is capable of.

Mac

why do people say glad to see her back! Back at what...her eyes look like she is still wasted, why do you think she is wearing those hats down over her eyes all the time. She can't even work on that so called album she has been supposedly working on for umpteen years! Gessh!

LizInAtlanta

Now, you are in your destiny--stay the course and He will see you through!

P.S. I am praying for you.

Cakes

Whitney,
Sista we LOVE you, hang in there
Sista Cake

MissKarmel

fist

diane

It would be awesome if she came back better than ever. She has one of the best voices of all time. Thankfully she got rid of that loser Bobby.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments