Zoe Proves Force of Kravity

11/8/2007 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zoe Kravitz, celebuspawn of Lenny Kravitz and Cosby kid Lisa Bonet, clearly got the right pooling of her parents' genes. Her pal Rumer Willis was, er, there too.

The pair were out playing at the launch of the DKNY fragrance, Delicious Night, and packed what seemed like a small zoo of friends into one SUV.

At about the time of TMZ's 18th anniversary, we'll be writing about Suri, Shiloh and Zahara doing just about the same thing.

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

First but on a pathetic story

Vain

Zoe looks like a drag queen.

Baby Countdown

That's insane to think that in a few short years the Paps will be stalking Shiloh, Zahara, Christina Aguilera's kid, and Britney's boys.....I hope I'm dead before then!

Amy

I am always interested in reading about celebrespawn. I love watching these kids grow up.
Although, that poor Rumor Willis- all the money in the world can't buy you a pretty face...

Alana Joy

Hey why wasnt *I* invited?!?!

I wanna hang with them! lol

couturecult dot com or click my name!

ColinFarrelIisHot

She has turned out to be a beautiful girl. Looks just like her mother.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

GORGEOUS - LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER MOM!!!
And from the little bit I could hear, she sounds like her too.

sassy

I THINK SHES GORGEOUS . SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE HER MOM AND DAD.

sunflour

2. First but on a pathetic story

Posted at 5:18PM on Nov 8th 2007 by Who Cares

YOUR NOT EVEN first you moron

truthhurts

Rumer is UGLY - ZOE looks unclean all the time and like a SLUT- she is everywhere. They need some control- Lindseys in the making. Can Rumer get a face lift that kid can destroy your dinner

Harvey-Levin-Vag

If Harvey had kids they would look like him:

meltz11

The gravitational pull from her gigantic potato head probably confused Zoes brain.

LittleMissLatinMuffet

To any jealous haters out there... Zoe is absolutely beautiful like both her parents- Lenny & Lisa! (Poor Rumer)

TB

Zoe is beautiful. Rumor Willis is pretty ugly, maybe she will grow out of it. This kind of reminds me of Billy Joel's daughter with Christy Brinkley - too bad the girl dosen't look like Christy she is a miniature Billy Joel!!

izzy

Does anyone besides me find Rumer Willis completely unattractive? All 3 of the Willis children are just weird-looking. Bruce & Demi's genes did not mix well. The youngest daugther looks like Bette Middler, the middle daughter is basically Bruce Willis in drag and Rumer's chin never ends. Sometimes I wonder if Demi didn't screw Jay Leno moments after conception and some of his "lil' swimmers" didn't mix in with Bruce's??? They have the longest faces I have ever seen. Rumer has these tiny little eyes that are too close together, a long, pointy, bird-like nose, a mouth that looks like she's trying too hard to look "pouty" and the never-ending chin. What is she famous for exactly? Oh - being the off-spring of an ex-Hollywood power couple? Oh yeah - she starred in the movie Strip Tease....very poignant!!! What did she play? The daughter of Demi Moore. She's an incredible actress to pull off that role, what a huge stretch for her. Anyway - Zoe looks fantastic!.....Rumer? not so much!