Garth Brooks Will Give It to Anyone

11/9/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Little old ladies, soccer moms, even stalkerish leather-jacketed cowboys -- everyone has a chance with Garth Brooks!

Cameras caught Chris Gaines' alter-ego leaving the Capital Records, going out of his way to hug, sign and pose for pictures with every last Brook fanatic waiting by his escape vehicle. Nice.

marshall

Greatest guy ever

ChiZGal

I sooooo love Garth! It doesn't surprise in the least that he IS the real deal. Great guy all around and so sexy. Lucky, lucky Trisha!!!! Chicago loves you Garth! God bless ya!
XOXO

Meri

Garth is one of the good guys. He sincerely loves and cares for his fans. I have
seen a lot of his concerts on T.V. He puts everything he's got into his performances.Young
Hollywood could learn a lot from this man!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

I've alway thought of Garth Brooks as a good guy

Get her some "BRitalin"!

This is not a surprise at all. At a meet 'n' greet several years ago, Garth was amazing... he made sure that everyone in the room -- and there were well over 200 of us -- felt like they had a personal experience with him. I will never forget how one woman told him it was her dream to be able to sing "The Dance" with him... so he said, "Let's do it!" And right there, they sang together. It was a beautiful moment... made her day, week, year, decade... and the rest of us who witnessed it and saw the look on her face couldn't help but be touched.

Garth IS one of the good guys in this industry.

MadameZ

I'm not a country fan at all, but I have ALWAYS had the hugest crush on this man. He's amazing.... My only dream would be to be outside some studio while he was handing out hugs & autographs. *sigh*

someone

I have been a Garth fan since he first started recording, I think he is still the best country singer out there.

not sure about this

I don't remember well because I was a pre-teen when his hits were big, but before he got with Trisha weren't there some domestic violence spats with his first wife? I remember my mom saying something about Garth beating his wife...and then, of course, he left his first wife after he got famous, like they all do. I think you can probably be nice to fans and still not have it all together in your personal life..

Shawn

Wow he is so dam hot!!! I beat his package is HUGE cause it looks that way in his pants

Mark

Isn't he like 5'2" or something?

Talk around here is his who-who is as big as his head.......

Is that why Trisha always has that dumb grin on her face?

LH

Long ago I heard that before he became famous, he worked as a bouncer at a country bar. One night he was trying to bounce a young woman for some infraction -- she retaliated and beat him with her fists. Eventually they made up and became husband and wife. She was the controlling type. Duh!

While on the road -- he met Trisha Yearwood. Trish, his true love, is now his wife.

mtg

He always has attempted to be "the good guy", when in reality he is a cheater who left his family for Trisha Yearwood. He is a home wrecker.

dylansmom

Hey Green eyed get ur facts straight..Garth cheated once while on tour several years ago..he told Sandy and she forgave him..he in return wrote the song Shameless an apology to her...he was divorced quite awhile before Trisha Yearwood....Sandy actually was getting busy with her stable hand before the divorce was final...U wish u had a man like Garth..we all do...I LUV U GARTH!!....

mom

To the person who went off on a tangent about Garth 'cheating' on his ex-wife and kids involved,yada yada yada. You really should get the story straight. Man if I had been married to his ex-wife I would not have married her, they say the heart is stronger than the brain.

Was actually there!

Love Garth and his music! He's a Legend!! And I get to see him in concert on Monday!!!! 9 shows in one city; I'm sure most of you here wish that it was your city!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments