Rosie and Joy:

Together Again at 'Frankenstein'

11/9/2007 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Were Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar plotting a takeover of "The View" last night?

No, not really. They both just took in the opening night of Mel Brooks' new show, "Young Frankenstein," along with Joan Rivers, Goldie Hawn and Martin Short. Elsewhere, Eva Mendes taught us the correct way to say her name, while Nicole Kidman did her stiff best to pose for cameras.

All this and so much more in this femme-tacular edition of NYC Star Catcher!

pix - pixie one you are beyond weird = all the way to perverse - 'Joy' is a satanic nazi liberal radical Dem with an IQ barely the freeway speed limit & fat pig Rosie is a dog.

oxyclean

This post is all the proof I needed: Writers on strike.

vikki

kitty kat sounds a bit of a bitch herself and needs to take her own advice and call it a night

Kelli

I got this one Dallas, nicole your confused. Dallas isn't eithier, get it?

vikki

CAT FIGHT!!! I'M ON NICOLES' SIDE !!! LOL

Kelli

Go Jennie, beware all the werewolves are out tonight.

The only takeover those 2 can manage is a deathwatch on their radical liberal satanic nazi perverse Dem careers - happy to pay their way to exit the USA + all the Crispy Cremes they can scarf - that is their true fat pig love!!!

Insert comical name here

Did Ro play the title role?

Whenever fat Rosie makes a Taco Bell run - which indeed is often - several of us bang her "girlfriend" & laugh at the idea of a perverse satanic Dem Rosie anything in "development"!

Please - we could be looking at topless Lindsay photos.

PS - is their any proof that these satanic 2 are really women? DNA check?

Colleen

I am 49 and It really amazes me how people can still be so cruel and hateful. I just have to think of the war and how many soldiers die each day for us. However, some people still have to argue and fight over such trivial things. Your anger should be focused that soldiers still are dying everyday. Stay out of people's lives if you dislike them. My whole life I have been told I have to change or I will get know where in life. My life isn't great but I love that I am never mean or cruel to anyone.
All you cruel and hateful people mind your OWN business

just wondering

...Rosie was grt on the View...I miss her alot, she was even better when she had her own show...SHARING the stage doesn't suit her..she is way to talented to be part of a group!!...I cna't wait until she is back on TV...so many don't like her cause of her outspoken opinion on the war...well the majority of Americans don't agree with it and neither does the rest of the world!!!....just my opinion, hoping a posting comes up where we can have some laughs again..wish Fly on the Wall was back!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaah

HL

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK, SICK, SICK. ROSIE? JOY? Come on. Give me more Paris!!!!!!!

Kelli

Jr I just talked to fly on Brit Brits site a few minutes ago. I agree with your post. Fly is hilarious!

just wondering

..#29..Kelli THANKS...I'm going to fly over there and tell Fly to come over here to ligtne the board up a bit!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments