Rosie and Joy:

Together Again at 'Frankenstein'

11/9/2007 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Were Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar plotting a takeover of "The View" last night?

No, not really. They both just took in the opening night of Mel Brooks' new show, "Young Frankenstein," along with Joan Rivers, Goldie Hawn and Martin Short. Elsewhere, Eva Mendes taught us the correct way to say her name, while Nicole Kidman did her stiff best to pose for cameras.

All this and so much more in this femme-tacular edition of NYC Star Catcher!

Kelli

God Bless r troops and gwb. from a dem.

allison

They are both nuts,and please no show for Ro!! (spare us )

KT

Fitting that they would both be at a show about Frankenstein. They are both loser idiots, I hope they both leave the public eye, ASAP.

Sharona

Please don't compare Rosie to Frankenstein......very inconsiderate. There just is no way Frankenstein looks as bad as Rosie the Posie!

me

Both are ugly bitches, inside and out!

nonnie

I am so glad Rosie did not get her show on MSNBC. She needs to go and live in another country if she can't support our troops. The majority of America does not want this war but the majority of us still support our troops. As for Joy Behar, after I saw her interviewed on Larry King a couple of weeks ago she came across as a 'wishy washy' comedian that sways in any direction to get a few laughs.

Pat

Joy & Rosie, what a GREAT show that would make..... Would watch everyday. Sad that just to see Joy I have to watch the VIEW with the dumb blonde Ditz.. Maybe now that she is off on maternity leave,and has moved to Ariz., she WON'T return.. Ah, that would mean Emmy material for the show......

Pat

LOVE JOY,ROSIE & Whoopi..... The 3 are GREAT. Too bad they couln't have their OWN show
Anything would be better than the VIEW. Barbara is SO old she looks stiff & propped, Sheri is funny, but they don't seem to let her do too much, Of course Elisabeth who must be bangin the producers seems to own the show. How ANYONE could stand her is beyond me. She started an awful liberal situation, and now runs from it. GET RID OF HER before she ruins all their reps.

sunflour

. OMG!! I was first!!! Always wanted to do that.

Posted at 7:03PM on Nov 9th 2007 by Kelli

OMG you werent and your a loser

Kelli

uhhh, sun. she was. 1. & 2. duhhhhh

Kelli

has anyone been to rosie.com and read her blog?

Kelli

testing testing 1 2 3

TMZ FAN

I love rosie ..

Spurs

Colleen

Yah, I just hate to think of the war and how rosie-o-retard thinks that all the American Soldiers are terrorists. I am surprised that they didn't have her play the part of Frankenstein. Oh wait, she was too ugly and too wide for the table. Send the skank to Iraq. Maybe then, she will appreciate her own country a little more than she does. You know what they say, if you don't like it here, then you have the right to LEAVE. Go rosie go, no really, just go.

Spurs

jr

So many don't like her because she doesn't know when to shut up. She is a disgusting pig that flaps her gums about things with no proof to back them up. Where is her proof that all the American Soldiers are terrorists. I sureeeeeeee would like to see her put her money where her mouth is on that one. And don't insult my intelligence by saying she did not say that. Everyone and there dog knows she did. She just doesn't have the balls to admit when she says something.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments