A Veteran Star

11/10/2007 10:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 70-year-old blond bombshell turned up at a charity event in L.A. on Thursday, looking better than ever.
Loretta Swit
Loretta is an accomplished watercolorist, has written a book on needlepoint and started her own line of fine baubles.

COMMENTS

DC

A friend of mine works for the Humane Society of the United States (note the background). Ms. Switt is a very active supporter. The two times my friend has met her at functions I've been told that she is radiant and very gracious. My friend will go on and on, "Damn, I wanna look that good now, hell with 70!"

KILLBILL

Doable

i am sam

Looks like she's had too much plastic surgery. There should be a limit on how much one person can have.

mommyof2

Loretta - you go girl. I only hope to look half as lively at 70.

Blue Kentucky Girl

I loved her character on M*A*S*H and always enjoyed seeing her on talk shows .. but the surgeon that did those lips should be thrashed!

Loretta's true beauty is within. She comes across as gentle, fun-loving and having no regrets about life.

holly

Her hair looks absolutely ridiculous. And she looks majorly nipped and tucked. But I don't blame her for that. I'd do it too. Just fix the hair!

hotrod

Horrifying, like a wax dummy melting slowly... eeeeekkkkkkkkkkk
And her being an AR person hardly endears me to her, far from it.Yuck.

Laura

She looks like the Joker from Batman! Gross!

Tiny Diver

Bombshell? Ewwwwww. You must be blind. She looks like the Joker from the Batman movies.

PEARL KOCHAN

VERY NICE

Brenda Watts

Loretta is still beautiful. She is a beautiful person inside and out.

Chris in NY

She's even more beautiful on the inside - She loves animals and does a tremendous amount of animal welfare work. Brava Loretta....a life very well lived.

zydecoqueen

Wow.............what ever happened to growing old gracefully? The plastic surgeons in Hollywood are making a killing, creating these incredibly awful looking women. No, not very attractive at all...............Joan Rivers, Meg Ryan, Loretta Swit, Wayne Newton and so many others are now just plain ugly................sorry, you could have looked years younger naturally, if you had taken better care of yourself..........eating right, less makeup and no tanning.

barry

As Billy Crystal would say... She looks marvelous.

SNOWWOLF