Big Ol' Chunk O' Star Catcher!

11/10/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What do you get when you mix a Black Eyed Pea, add a pinch of stumbling "reality" star and top it off with a former child star? Hell, we even threw in Sharon Stone and Ray J.!

You get today's "Man That's a Big One!" edition of Star Catcher L.A., baby! Click it!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Kinda frightening to see all the scared looks on people's faces! Perpetual stalker mode! Who's trying to snap an invasive photo and who's trying to ....um...follow you for worse reasons?

mtg

I hope Lindsday becomes a washed up drunk coke-head... WAIT, I don't have to wish anymore. She is one! She's a has been, and I hope her and her white trash family go broke. WAIT, they ARE! Dreams do come true!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Hey 'White Sheets', nice dunce hat with the holes in it! About the name, drop the 'White' part and change 'Sheets' to 'sheet'. You read me, sparky?

Dog is a racist mutt!

"So sorry to hear his leave''. I love these spam 'millionaire' whatever sites where they can't even speak English! Oh no, they're not a Phishing site that's probably located in China! "Pleese sand Crdit Car Number!"

mtg

Lohan dined at Butter the other night with some friends. One of my friends works there. Her American Express card was DENIED!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Hey 'Sheet Head', what's up my idiot? Don't worry, they usually remove crap like yours pretty quickly! Especially when someone complains! Later!

Dog is a racist mutt!

'Sheet In Your Pants' I just singed your dermis ( look it up) off pretty badly!
You've also just won the 'IDIOT OF THE DAY!' award. You've won a trip to :
Klueles Klutz Klown Land! ..........Enjoy!!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Stay strong and sober, Lindsay! You can do it!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Back to the subject now that the Idiots have crawled away. Lindsey does look A LOT Better now that she's 'cleaned up' a bit! Keep it up!!!!

celebrity.web.net

you guys won't stop till she's dead ...

Bluman

Britney and Lindsey, I don't get it. Neither have a shred of talent or beauty. Terrible singer, Terrible actress. Both are very unattractive. As I always say....Inbreeding.

Nutage

A lot of stars go through this ruff patch, look at Drew Barrymore! Lindsay will be all right in the end...

Seriously

Hahaveryfunny,

I beg to differ. I do not think Lindsay is sober. What say you to that?

Sincerely,

Seriously

Lindsay is back on drugs........I can tell, she's got the same
paleness to her face and that almost empty-look in her eyes,
flinching at the paps snaps........sober Lindsay has color and
pudginess to her face, looks at the cameras and smiles throwing her
Peace sign up........this is not a sober Lindsay..........took much
less time than I suspected it would! Don't let her behind the wheel
of a car!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Yeah, now that I looked again, I think she relapsed too. Not too surprising. She did look better for a while, but now she just looks like her 'old self' again. Never a fan anyway.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments