Osmond Army Invades Chicago

11/10/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Various Osmonds assembled at a Chicago airport, where the nearly 100 of them took up most of a terminal. Security!

The grieving group is gathering for the funeral of Osmond family patriarch, George, who passed away Tuesday at the age of 90. Services were held Friday in Utah.

Erica

The Osmonds are a wonderful family....I am sure they are celebrating there fathers life and achievements. Because the best achievement anyone can ever aspire to is a loving and devoted family!

My two cents

I retract that- 32 supported Osmonds, 19 against, 15 Neutral

My two cents

Count me as a supporter. The Osmond family has family values that most of America cannot understand. The naysayers here are obviously from homes where there was no love and they are just bitter.

beefcake

I think the Osmonds (especially Marie) are attention loving people. They thrive on it. They cannott compete with the stars of today. They are yesterday's news. One never hears of them selling out any arena. They couldn't. I sympathize with them on the loss of their father; however they should not have taped Oprah the very next day.

Erica

What celebrities don't love attention? It's the nature of fame. Can't say I love there style but hey, Kudos to them for sticking to it even though styles have changed. They can definatly count me as a supporter. I would rather have them as my neighbors anyday over Lindsey, Paris, Britney, 50 cent, Snoop Dogg, Duane "Dog " Chapman or The Bollea clan AKA: Hulk Hogan.

My two cents

It was a beautiful tribute to Olive and George.

The whole family was sad I am sure but in show business, the show always goes on. Anyone would know that. Consumate professionals.

Ginger

beefcake

I'm sure they will be just thrilled knowing they can count on you as a supporter. That is hilarious. You should get a life. THEY ARE ALL FREAKS!~!

Michelle

I caught the Oprah show and I thought it was entertaining. I come from a big family, all of us together from my grandparents generation on down make about the same amount as they do and I say if you can get the whole lot together than do it! Who cares if they did it for the money/ublicity or not... obviously it worked if they did because here we all are talking about it and isn't that the point?! I mean last time I checked they were entertainers... I'm just saying...

Michelle

Oh Really, thank you so much for taking the time to share with the rest of us that you finally landed a role where they actually gave you a name... you must have really "made it" I'm so glad your post had anything at all to do with the topic.

My two cents

MARIE WILL WIN THE DANCING COMPETITION BECAUSE SHE IS A GOOD DANCER. SHE COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY. YOU KNOW THE WORLD HAS GONE TO HELL WHEN YOU HAVE TO PICK ON A FAMILY THAT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SUPPORT FAMILY VALUES.

moveover

Can't stand the Osmond idiots! They've always been a bunch of whiney no-talents who sing through their noses.

beefcake

I have to agree with MOVEOVER00. If this family hadn't claimed their fame for their brand of music in the 70s, they could never claim that fame today. There are too many other channels to tune in to. They are all a bunch of idiots. There is no way this skeeze is going to win DWTS. I will do all that I can to prevent that even if it means telling all of my friends to vote for other people. The Osmonds make me sick. I don't rejoice in anybody losing a loved one. My condolensces. But they ARE a bunch of Freaks.

My two cents

It was great to watch the Osmond family on Oprah but it was so sad to know that their father had passed away. What a great family. I understand that thier show in London at Wembley Stadium sold out in less than an hour. Hope they do a show here.

allison

Well who cares about what they believe in ,all I know is I have always loved the Osmonds and always will. God Bless and go Marie!!!!

DOGGY FAN

Crazy how TMZ will make a freakshow out of innocent family members who are grieving a loved one! Shame on you Harvey!!!! Didn't your mama teach you ANY manners?

As for anyone else mormon bashing!! Tisk Tisk, Believe me, mormons aren't the only ones that have BIG families! Look at any Catholic, Mexican, or Samoan families!! More people, More LOVE. You must just be all alone, and a miserable soul at that.

Hey, it's Sunday, why don't you take off that wife beater and take your bath with a hose and get yer self ta church, MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOME MANNERS!" Pick up Harvey on the way, he needs to go too!!