Donda West Warned About Surgery

11/12/2007 6:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that just weeks before Donda West died, a plastic surgeon refused to perform procedures on her because of a health condition that could have led to a heart attack.

We've learned Beverly Hills physician, Dr. Andre Aboolian, was set to perform a tummy tuck and breast reduction on Ms. West, but told her she needed to get clearance from an internist whom Dr. Aboolian recommended. We're told West never went to that doctor, and subsequently had the procedures performed -- but not by Dr. Aboolian.

Story developing ...

Lisa May

I was very applaued by the ugly things that was said about Mrs. West. People wake up. You have a Mother and oneday she is gonna leave this world. How would you feel if people say hurtful things about her.? guesswhat you also reap what you sow. I think most of these hate E-mails are from Jealous people that don't have what Kayne have. Grow up you are acting so childish. But take my word your Mother is not on this Earth to stay, because this is not our home we are just passing through. So the next time you feel you wanna say something stupid about another person death your time and your mother time is coming when you least expect it. I don't know Kayne West but I would never take pleasure in anyone grief. So all you sick people who don't have anything to say keep your opinion to yourself.

Sympathetic

I am amazed at some of the comments and insensitivity that some people display.
One thing I know about life is that as long as we are still breathing we do not know
from day to day what God is going to bring to our life for whatever reason . You should be careful about how you comment on his personality and or the decision that his mother made because you do not know how your parent, sibling, spouse, friend or you will
pass into eternity. Judging is what we do best but we should be careful because we
are not it total control. Her decision was an unfortunate one but some good can come from this. Her death will make some women take a look at the need to alter their bodies.
I lost my mother suddenly from a brain aneyurism and I know the feeling of sudden loss. My heart goes out to Kanye and my prayers are with them. He will never be the same
and will need support not insensitivity. He was who he was but he will not be the same.

Show love and humility not disregard.

RIP in Donda, God will take care of the rest.

Butterfly

God Bless his mother, I agree freedom of speech is one thing but mean hearted cruel people, their like dump truck's they have alot of anger going on and they just say alot of mean spririted thing's. You can't fix them. Sometime's people need to learn that sometime's it's harder to take the high road and say something kind than it is to blow off some steam that probably has to do with something else. I heard someone was protesting military funeral's though and I'd love to know the website to that. They signed on to serve our country and it's not their fault we haven't backed out yet. I'm sure they would have rather lived another day. Peace

iagreewithu

This is so sad! May god be with his family!

L Boogie

Oh well. You have to listen to the doctors. Sorry to see that she didn't listen. That's a huge price to pay though.
God Bless her soul!

Toya

My hearts goes out to Kayne and his family. R.I.P. Dr. West

tim

I had to sign multiple releases just to get a tooth pulled...

One doesn't need to risk their life over liposuction; how about get on a treadmill, or get on a diet?

Jack Shit

Well then I guess it is her own fault then isn't it?

*bling*

FIRST!

dust

So she was more concerned with her appearance then her health. I can't get too sad about something like that.

All American Girl

Her own fault. Beauty is greedy. Sorry for the loss of his mother though. I would be lost with out mine!

Click HERE please.

50 Cents needs to retire.

Dog Chapman

I hate 'em anyway.

Rick

NP

Sabrina

So sad. If the facts stated are true. That a smart, educated woman such as Dr. West would disregard the advice of a prudent plastic surgeon; and instead "doctor shop'' for a plastic surgeon who would take this huge risk to perform an extensive lengthly surgical procedure on a woman with a dangerous heart condition.
Life is truly SO fragile.