Paparazzo Seriously Injured in Spears Madness

11/13/2007 12:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: Miraculously, the victim was released from the hospital last night with only a tire mark on his arm. Not a single broken bone, and no internal injuries. Lucky guy!

TMZ has confirmed a paparazzo on a motorcycle has been injured while chasing Britney Spears.

The accident, first reported by That Other Blog, happened around 5:00 PM tonight, roughly a mile from the Beverly Hills Four Seasons Hotel. Several cars were in line chasing the pop princess when one hit another photog on a motorcycle, throwing the rider off the bike and onto the road. We're told the rider was seriously injured and transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. His current condition is unknown.

UPDATE: We're told that the injured person is what is known as a "spotter," and does not actually carry a camera. He will follow the star and tip off other photographers to her whereabouts. We hear he's fairly new to the Britney beat, only appearing on the scene in the past several days.

gwen

This is no surprise. I hope the guy is okay also but the paparazzi is like having a house of or roaches. Hard to get rid of. Hopefully they will back off and of course as the paps grow older and reflect on their lives they will have better memories then following a woman around who has mental health issues.

LMAO

I don't understand how this story turned into one of talking against Kevin or even talking against Britney (and I am NO fan of hers). Someone is seriously injured. These paps do what they do because we go to all the sites, buy the tabloids, and watch celeb TV shows. We demand it and they deliver it.

You can say that you think it's good that this poor guys is seriously injured but if we stopped demanding the dirt - and face it , you all love it or you wouldn't be here - maybe things would settle down.

I hope the guy is OK and no one else is hurt.

You people can be really cruel and somewhat twisted.

Posted at 1:44AM on Nov 13th 2007 by P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PRACTICE WHAT YOUR PREACHING ::

YOU SAY : I don't understand how this story turned into one of talking against Kevin or even talking against Britney
THEN YOU SAY : However,I do think this is more proof that she should not drive with her kids. It's just too dangerous right now. She can do what she wants without them but putting them in danger isn't smart and it's clearly dangerous out there right now.
SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING or shall I say typing ??

david

Hopefully this guy will recover. I don't blame him for doing what he does. It must be exciting and there is a potential to make good money. I talked to a cameraman from TMZ in Hollywood one night when they had a club staked out. They wouldn't say who was inside, but they weren't rude. I understand that information is worth money.
How much could a picture of Britney Spears be worth though? We've all seen more than we ever wanted to. Her "freak factor" is very high but we've already seen her lose it and do many stupid things.

I would like to ask for less Britney coverage unless she is sitting on her Walk of Fame star smoking crack, which could happen any day.

Shayde

Oh please...stop blaming K-Fed.

And spare me...of course Britney courts the paps. Why the hell else would she drive around with plastic pumpkins on her dash?

There are THOUSANDS of Mercedes Benz in Los Angeles. You think it's an accident Britney "decorated" hers???

She's such a loser.

DIANE T

Yes, this is all about money. More than anyone on this blog can comprehend. Down to the “spotter” who was run over. The spotter probably gets very little, compared to the others. I hope he/she is not paralyzed from this. There has been no reason given why Britney goes to hotels, all the time. It just seems crazy to me. I hope she loses her kids forever. Those kids deserve a real mother, - and a real father. It’s so sad that they have neither. I would take them if it was possible, as I’m sure many others would. So very sad.

bob

BRITNEY IS GUILTY OF NOT TAKING ANY ACTION REGARDING STALKERS AND SHE KNOWS IT,, BRITNEY IS TO BLAME ,SHE HAS SEEN THEM EVERY DAY DOING ILLIGAL RACING TO GET TO HER,JUMPING OUT OF CARS IN TRAFFIC ,ECT

BRITNEY IS TO BLAME

Jerry Girl

TMZ do you have enough blood on your staff and the supporters of this BLOG? Maybe you need to back off ... A

This is a blog for TROLLS.

I popped this site on accident. A FOX trick I assume

K. Fein

Shayde

BTW - are there any other words in that techno-created pop piece of crap "Gimme More" other than Britney baby-whispering "gimme more" over and over and over and over again while her chunky ass pony-steps around a stripper's pole?

LMAO

K - FED IS A CRACK HEAD THAT NEED`S BRITNEYS MONEY TO LIVE ON BECAUSE HE IS TOO DANG DUMB AND TOO DANG LAZY TO GET A REAL JOB

He's just another Idiot

Of course K-Prick and his sleazy lawyer are paying the paps to stalk Britney. Everyone with any sense knows that. We can only hope that the Judge can see right through this extortion attempt and not pay those two slimeballs anything. They will be after Britney's money for the rest of their lives. If Britney was my daughter, I would call an intervention with her lawyer, her doctor, and her manager and me. We would do whatever it takes, including tying her up, to get her to a clinic to see if she has bi-polar or some other mental health issue. I don't think K-Prick is mentally ill, he's just a gold digging crook and thug and ugly as hell.

bob

X-17 SHOULD GET SUED FOR MILLIONS,HE GETS PAID OUT OF A PERSONAL ACCOUNT SO X-17 ACCOUNTANT CANT SAY HE WORKS FOR X-17,,,,,,OH HES A FREELANCER HE DOESNT WORK FOR X-17,SEE HE DOESNT GET PAID,,,LOOK,,,,REGIS PAYS PAPARAZZIS OUT OF HIS PERSONAL ACCOUNT ,

Sir Patty

Well...what can one say except....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THEY FREAKING DESERVED IT!!!

Connie

"Paparazzo Seriously Injured in Paparazzi Madness" is much more accurate. The madness wasn't caused by Britney. She is a complete and utter idiot, but those saying 'she's going to kill somebody' are not much brighter. When you have close or near bodily contact with a moving vehicle or chase one among chaos, you are bound to get hurt. I hope the person is alright, but this is the truth.

merlia

Its quite interesting blog and informative...

Cheryl

Hooray! The paparazzi are a sickness and their behaviour constitutes harassment and some laws limiting these greedy monsters need to be implemented.

And for the dumbass that said she should be home with her babies. you mean like K-puke always is??? Or, how about how he stayed home and loved and nurtured his wife while she was pregenant. --Oh that's right he was out partying, on her money while she got left home alone.--Are you a male chauvanist pig or a female martyr? Every mother needs time off from her babies and all women with careers spend many hours away from their children. Maybe her babies were with their really great no job waste of a "father.