Sharon Stone: Pubic Instinct

11/12/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone appeared at a charity event in Miami and it appears that she forgot her dress.

Wearing only a slinky vulvalicious catsuit, the 49-year-old pudenda revealing star put forth her genitalia best to support the Make-A-Wish foundation, which makes unusual wishes come true for ill children. Like camel rides.

Watcher

I can't wait to hear what Kathy Griffin has to say about this!

Edward

Damn, she looks good! A little camel toe never killed anyone. Think of it as a bullseye.
;)

Flake

I see camel toe and I like IT!

Looks like she's clean shaven too....

dave

WOW!!!!! Im in love great cameltoe yum.

alex

am i missing something??? can't notice anything through black dress...maybe it's my monitor...anybody else notice nothing??????????

pix

I have to be alone for a few minutes.

michael

Did she not look in the mirror? was there no assistant to tell her she has a camels toe! I'm sorry she is a very pretty women but that is unacceptable, it's just gross!

michael

Can I make a wish? cover that p-ssy up!

alex

is it my eyesight?????????can't notice a thing......frickin' monitor!

George

She's has nothing else to show...no boobs, no hot a$$, or a decent haircut. Why not show the center of her power. I'd "make a wish" but you won't like it. She ought to audition for Wishmaster X.

Wishmaster: Tell me your wish...
ME: Wishmaster, I wish people would stop thinking Sharon Stone is hot.
Wishmaster: Sorry, I can't do anything about stupidity. Try again.
ME: I wish Sharon would get some boobs.
Wishmaster: She's too old for surgery. Scar tissue.
ME: I wish Sharon would find one of those date rape beads. I'm not interested in dating but...
Wishmaster: Are you sure you want that wish? She's been around.
ME: Thanks...that would be a waste of a wish. Can I wish that she would go away.
Wishmaster: I already granted that wish earlier this years...she'll fade shortly.

Shirley

What the hell, she pulls it off nicely and looks damn good!

Whiskey_Charlie

Good lead for "No Undies Monday!"

A typical example of Hollywood's vapid female citizenry ... talk some smack, show some crack!

That's entertainment? yada yada yada

boredatwork

Who's wish did she make? Had to be somebodys! Cameltoes are hilarious! I guess I would rather see one on Sharon Stone than Sharon Osbourne!

VSouza

Taking her age into consideration she looks fantastic. Her clothing choice is another story.

Johnny G

Looks like Sharon put her thong on backwards.

Better than Courtney's - too much Dole's been in that Hole. Feel sorry for the string up her thang. Broken or at least Schmoooken'! No wonder she screams out lyrics - chafing, red outraged rash, white yellowish pustules - few too many hump rides on that hoof.

Wonder why Catherine Tramell didn't just wear white with no panties? "Whattya gonna do? Arrest me?"