Sharon Stone: Pubic Instinct

11/12/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone appeared at a charity event in Miami and it appears that she forgot her dress.

Wearing only a slinky vulvalicious catsuit, the 49-year-old pudenda revealing star put forth her genitalia best to support the Make-A-Wish foundation, which makes unusual wishes come true for ill children. Like camel rides.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

EssDee

She's gross. I won't forgive her for wearing that Fendi fur either.

deja' vu all over again!

My God! her "hole" career revolves around her girly-parts...

So, just what exactly was she thinking when she looked in the mirror before going out in this outfit?

Hmmm, "hair, good, make-up, stellar, boobs, va-va-voom! stomach, yeah tight man, camel toe? sure why not...it really makes the outfit pop!" "That's what I'm talkin 'bout...vajajay my way, baby!!!!

One hump or two?

don quixote

Eh, it is an improvement in a way: at least she hasn't plopped an animal carcass over her shoulders, as she's been fond of doing.

This picture is a study in contradiction...elegant but tacky.

Janet L

To me, this is a turn off for this organization.

lise

that is a nasty gross outfit no class!

Mar Mar

I agree with #96 that, for once, she hasn't isn't wearing the Cruella DeVille-animal pelt abomination.

But . . . this . . . this . . . .camel toe . . . . well, it is unspeakably horrendous.

Not that I think it's OK to wear a skirt with no panties, but this Sharon Stone camel toe is more obscene than the Hollywood 20-somethings who have been photographed panty free. At least these panty free shots are just a quick flash o' the beav, then gone. This outfit of Sharon Stone's is retina burning!!

P-Type

I say wear a light-day- so you dont see the slit- ugh- gross!!!!! It's a thin panty liner girls try it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7