Boy George

Charged with Allegedly

Chaining Model

11/13/2007 9:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Boy George, 46, was formally charged in London after a 28-year-old man accused the Culture Club's cross-dressing crazy of false imprisonment and common assault.

Multiple reports from the UK claim that George (real name George O'Dowd) was ordered to appear in court on the charges on Nov. 22. The reports also claim that the incident in question took place back in April, when a Norwegian man reportedly accused George of chaining and threatening him at his home, where he went as a "photo model."

Earlier this year, Boy's brother Kevin told NME that Boy "was not annoyed" by the arrest and thought the allegations were "hilarious."

More Today in TMZ History

Glisten Garbor

Perv!

celebrity.web.net

mmmmm sounds hot

What's this?

"Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry????"

LOL - Apparently if the allegations are true - Boy George just wanted to live out his own song lyrics!!!!!

Brute_Spooner

Just looking at him he seems to fit the profile.

omofmom

Boy George is not a photog he is a SINGER! If you are stupid enough to think that this crazy has-been, bald guy wants you to do a model shoot at his HOUSE. Then bring on the chains. you stupid F***.

Spurs

omofmom

Do your homework you idiot. He also owns his own clothing line called "B-Rude". He auditions male models all the time because most of his models are male. Even if the guy agreed to be chained to the wall, once he asked to be let down and wasn't, then it becomes a crime.

sonic

i' with #8 and#11. george was da man. he could sing and didnt care what anyone thought.

Dave

It was a male escort, not a photo model. TMZ just tried to clean it up for you all.
George has been doing nasty stuff for years. Good luck with it all.

MAMA jugs TO you

Alright, we know who this really is, don't we? Look at the shape of the cranium and the glazed look in the eyes.

Are you seeing this, do you now know who this is?

We are all intelligent people here.

omofmom

Spurs- Your George knowledge is superior to mine. I am not worthy!!!
Did I hit a nerve? Are you one such model? Put some cream on the chain burn and
get a life.

Nick

He still looks positively lovely, even without the makeup. I hope when he goes to court he breaks back out the Paki From Outerspace look

hot_homo

Oh my GOD!! Gurl you look a mess!! Ms. Georgette, sweetie you need a nap hunny!! She looks all her 46 years. Someone needs to hook him up with a Botox doc, perhaps Dr. Jan Adams, LOL. Poor thing....

blackwidow

Georgie Boy, I still luv ya! Get it together girl, and start recording a new album!

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

I admit, He could sing well! too bad he looks like uncle fester right now.....

Spurs

Spurs- Your George knowledge is superior to mine. I am not worthy!!!
Did I hit a nerve? Are you one such model? Put some cream on the chain burn and
get a life.

Posted at 10:47AM on Nov 13th 2007 by omofmom

Whatever, retard. Why would you assume that I am a model. Because I know something about him that you don't. I assume then, that everyone who knows this is a model also. You should probably quit posting until you have all the facts because you are only making yourself look like an idiot. Your post only strengthens that fact. Oh, and you get a life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments