Dr. Adams Practiced Here

11/13/2007 10:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Jan Adams operates out of the Brentwood Surgery Center -- which sits above a Kinko's and Quiznos in Brentwood, Calif.

BSC would not confirm that Donda West had her surgery there, however, TMZ spoke with an employee who told us that Dr. Adams was not in today (surprise) and she didn't know when he'd be back. Wait -- there's something wrong with the neon sign!

Dr. Jan Adams told TMZ Monday night he had done nothing wrong and that Kanye West's mother likely succumbed to a heart attack, pulmonary embolism, or from massive vomiting after returning home from surgery.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wicked

Well I just read on another site where the autopsy so far has shown nothing out of the ordinary. Further investigation will be done. Wonder why you aren't reporting on this TMZ. Typical witch hunt, huh?

blah blah freakin' blah

What is the point of all these stories. How much is TMZ paying all these lime light junkies to come out with these statements like "he sponged off me" "he ruined my life" and yada yada yada.

For goodness sake, a WOMAN died! It doesnt matter who she is, she's passed on, let her rest in peace.

catlanta

Maybe OJ got his training in handling sharp objects in the Brentwood Surgery Center.

krick

ok not to blame the victim but she has plenty of money, she could have gone to any BOARD CERTIFIED surgeon but she chose this shady guy with multiple DUI's and lawsuits without a second thought? No offense to her but if you go into surgery blindsighted, you take the risk. You wouldn't catch me going into a surgery center with a light up neon sign IN A MILLION YEARS.

just my input

OMG TMZ!!! Get OFF this story...this is worse than the Brittany crap. What's next, "Dr Adams takes a pee"??????

laughin' in Malibu

That's it...I'm on a TMZ vacation..enough Harvey!

Moreaces

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERY THING THAT IS HOLY,,,,NOOOOO MORE STORIES ON THIS FREAK..PLEASE,,,,PLEASE,,,PLEASE

LAME

I suppose I should cancel my appointment for Friday!

windy

he did not go to work today because he is too busy looking at tmz.

Homer

Can't you guys find any news,...No offense to Kanye and I want to wish him and his family well, but you have had this quack on here all damned day

Justme

TMZ Have you gone Bollywood on us???

ug

Who in the hell would out their life in the hands of a "Dr." working in a strip mall, with a neon sign?? are you kidding me?!

Matt. 7:1-3

Matt 7:1-3 NKJ
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Lets wait for the autopsy results!!! I am sure that plastic surgeons are often times subject to malpractice law suits, anyone that went into surgery without realistic expectations is a candidate for filing a malpractice suit. I do not understand what this mans rendezvous or drinking problems have to do with this case, I am sure he did not perform the surgery in question while he was intoxicated. I think that it is horrible how this mans name has been forever tainted, and the autopsy has not even been performed.
I believe that people are quick to judge when its not their own behavior in question; they should take a step back and look at the things in their life that are not squeaky clean or could be slanted in negative direction.

CrestlineKathy

I use to watch this guy on the tv show Plastic Surgery: Before and After on the Discovery Channel. He seemed like a very competation guy I remember wishing I had the money to go see him myself.

Pap Hater

How many updates are we going to get on this guy?!?!?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments