King of Horror Still Makes 'Em Scream

11/13/2007 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Horrormeister Stephen King has chilled the bones and unleashed the screams of millions, but probably never the way he did yesterday in Manhattan -- with a diaper.

The author/phenomenon was signing autographs (non-threateningly) outside his New York hotel, when one slightly deranged mother asked King to sign her baby's diaper. King, saying he'd "changed a few," obliged, which sent the little girl, whose poop-pouch was being taken away, into paroxysms of panic.

No word if the inscription read, "All work and no play make baby a dull girl."

teeks

"Poop-pouch"?!? TMZ, who in your staff writes this cheesy stuff? How absolutely idiotic.

omofmom

Did you just write RED RUM on my babies diaper??
I crack myself up!

Ashley Daniele

He needs to get those corn nibblets bleached!! I heard about this product called the smile salon and I went to this site and they gave me a free sample and
it really works!! Go to www.thesmilesalon.com I found out
about it on the show "The View" and it was also in the gift bags at
the Oscars. Give it a try, this is the only product that hasnt been a
rip off and its actually a FREE sample! AND if you dont believe me
look for yourself on my website www.ashleydaniele.com

www.thesmilesalon.com
XOXO,
~A

omofmom

Corn nibblets LOL!!

You crack me up too!!!

just wondering

...oh my gosh!!...funny stuff..mommy needs to invest in a toy !!...bad plastic diapers made in china r no good!!!!!!!!!!...

Studly

This story made me cry too

DIANE T

He's my favorite author. His novels are so much better than the TV movies based on them. "The Stand" is amazing with all that good vs evil in it.

omofmom

Is that the one where MOON spelled everything? Good movie. Which one was about all of the old fasion cars showing up in the street? Regulators? Renagades? Something like that good book though.

just wondering

...oh boy, I'm almost ready for a dose of Kaplan!!!!!!!!!!!!...can't read anymore abt that poor soul!!!!!!!!

Alfonzo Beebins

Lady Hadenough

Now offered on ebay for a starting bid of 100.000,00!!!
Just kidding... but I would not be the least surprized.

anonymous

Steven King is one of the best out there,The Stand is awesome.

Terry

That's 2 funny.

hora

i both admire and love his work. he's my second favorite author next to dean koontz. thank you TMZ for posting a story that is not trainwreck brit for once...

GrannyJ

That was funny. I know how my grandkids were super possessive about EVERYTHING when they were at that age. Come to think of it, one of them still is!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments