Patient Claims Dr. Adams Got Her Pregnant

11/13/2007 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In another stunning lawsuit, a patient of Dr. Jan Adams claims he got her drunk after surgery, had intercourse with her and got her pregnant.
Jan Adams
In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Teana Lucas claims she was a bartender and Dr. Adams was a customer. She says he agreed to perform liposuction on her upper arms and abdomen. The plaintiff, an aspiring model and actress, alleged as the procedure was about to begin, Dr. Adams "whispered in plaintiff's ear that he 'loved' her, that he was 'going to marry her."

According to the suit, after the procedure, he started making house calls to her home. On November 24, 2004, the suit alleges Dr. Adams told her she should get dressed and that he was taking her out for dinner. After three glasses of wine, the heavily-medicated plaintiff claims she was "heavily intoxicated." That's when, according to the suit, Dr. Adams took her to his house and had sexual intercourse with her.

Lucas claims she became pregnant and Dr. Adams wanted her to keep the baby but she didn't. Eventually, she says Dr. Adams referred her to an OB/GYN who could "take care of the problem."

Lucas also claims he botched her two surgeries. She sued for sexual battery and malpractice.

Adams denied all the allegations, but settled the case.

Jen

Is this guy a celebrity? Am I on the right site?

MH

Who needs writers in LA when this is going on. The best crappy soap writers couldn't match this story.

P.S. Kitty I love you

Regards

Democrats are evil

Your life is YOUR responsibility. Sounds like Kanyes Mother was turned down by several others to do her procedure so she settled for a 2 bit Dr. who has a history of bad news. No one to blame but herself. Next time, try diet and exercise. Opps, that's right, their won't be a next time, YOU'RE DEAD.

OUTRAGED

all the above this Doctor is a pig. I had surgery by him after checking him all out and in 25 years he had only the 2 malpractice cases. He ruined me for life and if I am lucky I may get from arbitration a lousy $50,000.which after cost I will get about what it cost for the regular surgery and what I will need to be fixed properly. He left me with a gapping stomach wound skipped town and left no one to look after his patients. I was in the hospital for a week sent home with home nursing and a wound vac. It took 4 months to close the stomach gap. The scar is terrible the other procedures he did all came out with scarring results. This doctor needs to be put away and also he needs all his assets taken. he lives In emerald Bay has a business in Florida making cosmectics and writes books. Some one other then him should be so lucky. Hope he is found guilty and gets his just awards.

cochino

wtf ever! She was advised not to have the surgery, she did it anyway. If not by this guy it would have been some other guy, or in some other country.

Neither are celebs, so why are you posting this here is just stupid all the way around

Valencia

Um, am I the only one here, or is having intercourse with someone who's UNCONSCIOUS still considered RAPE?!

MH

Posted at 2:51PM on Nov 13th 2007 by OUTRAGED

Why did you have the surgery then? Was is medically necessary?

Regards

Steve

The doctor sure does love the ladies...

Florida Bondsman

She knew what she was doing. She's just mad the surgery didn't get her anywhere as far as job offers. She should have kept the kid. Then at least her sorry as wouldn't have to be a bartender.
However, the doctor shouldn't be dating his patients.

jbv

dr. Adams was smoking crack and doing shots of jaeger when he performed my surgery.

duh

Oh my god! I don't know if I should defend this guy, but go and ACTUALLY READ THIS COMPLAINT! Sex was about a week after the surgery, not the same or next day. Following this and the unexpected pregnancy, she alleges he "used" the fact that she had no family in the area to "lure her to allow him to take care of her." (Right, I would allow my rapist to "lure" me into allowing him to take care of me. I have no family in the area for god's sake!)

He then promised to get her the name of an OBGYN to terminate pregnancy (while trying to talk her out of terminating), but "never did" so she had to "take matters into her own hands" and find her own doctor .

She THEN allowed him to convince her to have another surgery to remove fat under her chin as he "assured her this would help her career." The complaint reads, "she then, on January (whatever) underwent a second surgery." Blah, blah, blah.

Yes, I'm sure if my surgeon told me he loved me while I was on the table getting ready to be operated on, then had sex with me without my consent after purposely getting me drunk while he knew I was on pain medication - I'm sure I'd be signing up for a second surgery!

Give me a break lady!

Icequeen

GOOD, They need to find whatever Information they Need about this jerk. He's done, He will never work again.

LH

Thank you TMZ, and also, thank you to the tipsters for sharing these stories. These testimonials are real and complaints were filed in the legal system. Lots of females suffer because of their naïveté. Lots of female patients get seduced by doctors. Just like any other rape, it is an humiliating to admit because other doctors and espicially the legal professionals won't believe that doctors seduce their patients. What happened to Ms. West is what you can get for ignoring the warnings about the unscrupulous doctor.

Perhaps Ms. West was flattered by this doctor's attention to her since she is Kanye's mom. She may have researched the basic information available on him but decided to hire him anyhow because she didn't think this could happen to her.

duh

Oh, it gets better! She then found herself extremely swollen after the 2nd surgery, so she called him "at his home." He told her to remove the bandages, take a shower, and come over his house - which SHE DID.

She later went to his house again, per his instructions, to have a stitch removed from her face.. (this is all after the alleged sexual assault of course) It goes on and on...

Wicked