Ally Sheedy

'Memba Her?!

11/14/2007 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Ally Sheedy starred in Brat Pack classics like "The Breakfast Club" and "St. Elmo's Fire." Guess what she looks like now!

Ally Sheedy

Logo Designers

i love ally

dogsgonewild

Ally Sheady could have been BIG! I mean I am certain she took the mommy track and squeezed out a couple of pups but she could have been Big! Today she is more likely to be seen here...

my two cents

I loved her in Maid To Order, " I didn't go to junior college for seven years to be a maid".

David Tomasello

You have to love this girl,if you grow up with her. stay strong sweetie!!!!!!!

perfecttiming

I agree with num.8, she could have been big. I saw her several days ago in Oxford Blues she was a cutee. What happened to Ally?

Milos W. B. Dobroslavic

What's an Ali Sheedy? It sounds like an Irish Muslim. Anyhow, she's got class and doesn't need makeup, a purely bred good looking girl. There ain't too many originals left, they all look alike today. You can take one leading lady out of a part and put another one in and nobody's the wiser. No character, just cosmetic effects and lots and lots of bare skin. Strictly fabrications, no beautiful women.

Heidi

Milos- you must live in the city or something. I live in Hawaii and there are lots of beautiful, natural women here. I loved Ally in Short Circuit!

PatMKevinSTonyEUSC-BFA-80

You must be looking at this...I have to know, was she modeled after me? Weird girl ;) BC? If so I'm honored, always thought so.

eyeamtym

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I use to have such a crush on her.

Even though she was a little nutty.

Allie, have my babies!

NYGuy

I went to the same high school as Ally - a few years behind her. She acted in all the plays and was a fairly normal (as far as I could tell) kid. But as soon as she graduated she ditched all her self-professed "lifelong friends" and took off for California. Never once have I seen her acknowledge her NYC upbringing. Her life story always began in LA. Except of course for the book of kiddie poems that her mother (a book agent or publisher) published for her when she was 4.

nobozo

Today she easily can pass for the twin of Anabeth Gish of SHO's "Brotherhood."

P-Type

Who doesn't now Breakfast Club- you have to be a wad not 2 know- and she was in Maid To Order.

Sparticus

I loved her in Breakfast club! "answer the question Blair"?! Classic . The 80s rocked!! Everything is sooooooo fake today ! " I know what you did last summer ,"scary movie" Barbara shop" SUUUUUCK!!!