CosmoGirls of All Ages

11/14/2007 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody loves young, independent career women lip-synchers like former Cosmopolitan magazine editor-in-chief Helen Gurley Brown.
Helen Gurley Brown and Ashlee Simpson
Ashlee Simpson was snapped holding up the sexy 85-year-old publishing legend at the "CosmoGirl! Born to Lead Awards" in New York on Tuesday.

Shh, don't wake Nana.

emily

does anyone know what designer ashlee is wearing here???

Herpy-pAris Hilton

PLASTIC WHORE!

Herpy-pAris Hilton

!!!! Just lick each other already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YoYoYo!!!

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!

Rachelle1

omg! for a woman that is editor of a beauty/lifestyle mag, HGB is a sad sight to look at.

bailouttheautoco.s

I HATE THIS NO TALENT UGLY LITTLE WENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

Ashley looks so much better than her chubby sister. Too bad she can't sing live.

val

Lets take a vote! Who really is FUGLIER?

Erica

She looks like the crypt keeper.

Stephanie

For once Ashlee's hair and face don't look like a grease ball. She actually looks really pretty! Yeah she showered!

Paris

*********************ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF HATERS*************************PROBABLY UNEMPLOYED****************LOSERS YOURSELF*********************JEALOUS******************UNEDUCATED**************FOR SURE********************GET OVER YOURSELVES, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BOTH OF THEM AND TALENTED, WHICH CAN SAY MORE THAN YOU PEOPLE THAT GET ON HERE AND BASH SOMEONE FOR BEING FAMOUS AND BEAUTIFUL***YOU KNOW PARIS, LYNDSEY, THE SIMPSON, BRITTENY, AND NOW MARIE OSMOND***DON'T BE SUCH JEALOUS HATERS, JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE IS FAMOUS DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HATE****************************STOP BEING HATERS, LET THESE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIVES AND STOP HARRASSING THEM SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE LIKE DIANA DON'T YALL GET IT....GET OVER THE HATE PEOPLE

DIanellen

Helen should have gotten her hair done before getting in front of the camera. I realize she is 85 but she could use a stylist and I'm sure she can afford one.

MisanthropicGirl

Why is Ashlee Simpson still relevant? What the hell does she do besides photo ops these days?

#65: Yes, we're all jealous that we're not dumb, vapid tw@ts. Of course, someone with a pea-sized brain, such as yours, cannot possibly fathom the fact that the reason why people don't like these girls is because they represent everything that is wrong with this country. They're all talentless and seem to have little, if any, redeeming qualities. They are an embarassment and frankly, so are you. Why don't you spend your time more wisely by learning proper grammar? If English is the only language you know, it's pretty pathetic that you don't have a good handle on it. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time, here. You probably don't understand all the big scary words I'm using.

Rocky

come on, must we pick on an 85 yr old woman? Heck, she looks like most people's grandmas. I think she looks fabulous and congrats to her sucess!
I think ashlee looks cute too. I don't care about what she has or hasn't done, she looks nice in this photo.

Kate

Although both Simpson sisters annoy the living heck out of me, I won't be a hater. She looks really good. And if she's had a lot of work done, she went to a great surgeon because the only difference I can see is her nose. Of which, lets be real people. If you had her "before" nose (the one with the bump on the ridge) and you had the fianances to get it fixed, you would.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments