Don't You Forget About Her

11/14/2007 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 45-year-old short-circuited into a NYC premiere last week, looking nothing like a basket case or an uptight yuppie!
Ally Sheedy
Ally recently appeared on an episode of "CSI" and is married to Angela Lansbury's nephew, with whom she has a 13-year-old daughter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Petite

SHE LOOKS GREAT AND DOESN'T APPEAR TO HAVE HAD ANY "WORK" DONE YET!

RGB

Yawn.....
I just felt bad she had no comments.

Rescue51

Bravo!

Sam

I'd have to say she's looking pretty old to be only 45. If she's this rugged looking now, what will she look like in 10 more years? Hollywood really ages people and not for the better.

Joelle

She looks natural and beautiful!

Heather

I think it's awesome that she hasn't had work done, makes normal people feel better!
She looks great.

Kelli

She looks real, Hollywood is not used to that. Way to go. They ought to do a "St Elmos Fire Reunion."

dee

she appears to own her own face...how refreshing!

That explains things!

STAY AWAY...From Dr. Jan Adams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jm

I admire Ally Sheedy - she was anorexic and bulemic, realized that the Hollywood life was wrong for her. She moved out of the spotlight, got healthy, and has a stable family. Way to go!! A lot of people would be lucky to accomplish all she has.

I Love Rock n' Roll

I loved her in The Breakfast Club.....she was such a freak! it didn't even look like acting to me...she's a great actress and those movies were classic 80' genre....

YAWN

I am the same age and have had no work done, but I don't have all of those wrinkles around my eyes, yet (just a few minor ones). She looks good, but she sure is making me feel GREAT! Hard living does catch up to you in the end.

Old School

she looks great ! Did anyone c Larry King last night and I was flipping the channels and up cam this Awful Woman Hunter Tyler like thats her real name? Hunter? Anyhow she's on Larry King getting her 15 minutes of Fame, More exposure on now Get This, her sons death, talking about his drowning! And I thought this has to be a new low, here her son is dead and she's using it to talk on Larry King! and when a caller asked her how she's dealing with the pain of her SONS DEATH and working on her soap opera she replied well I use it for my acting! These so called actors will do anything for more exposure even use their sons death and I say Lady go get some more Lip work as if your lips aren't big enough and you're a SAD PATHETIC PERSON AND iF I had a mother like you I would diffinitly not ever talk to you you A**hole and Larry King should be NOT watched for doing this for what FIGGING RATINGS! PATHETIC!

Tangie

I agree, she looks great. Very refreshing to see she didn't follow the crowd and have plastic surgery.

sassy

I HATE TO SAY THIS BECAUSE I LIKE HER BUT SHE LOOKS A LOT OLDER THEN 45 . BUT IM HAPPY TO SEE SHE HASENT HAD SURGERY AND I HOPE SHE DOESNT !!

KEEP IT REAL GIRL !