T.I. -- I'm Innocent, Ya Dig!

11/14/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The King isn't dead -- at least that's what T.I. is saying in a new online video, his first "public" comments since being placed under house arrest.

In a videotaped statement on StreetCred.com, a robed T.I. defends himself against weapons charges, saying, "I look forward to being exonerated on all charges ... I can't stress that enough to ya, ya dig."

T.I. is under home confinement while awaiting trial and is under 24-hour monitoring. He requested to hold Thanksgiving at his house, but withdrew his request after getting negative feedback.

leni

I hadn't bothered watching the video, I have no interest in this moron, but seeing it here I could not resist. Nothing here to change my opinion and my conviction that no one should be allowed to have more money than brains for fear of this.

Seriously

LOVE, love, love TI. If he says he is innocent, I believe him! Nothing like a man with a sweet southern drawal!

baby girl

I know das right!

ms wonderland

It's kind of cool how in America nothing "american" actually means anything. No freedom of speech, no freedom of expression, damn sure no "innocent until proven guilty"...Whether TI was aware of this gun thing or not, the fact is he is a platinum selling artist who gets a tremendous amount of attn and also threats. His bodyguards have a right to protect him. If you saw him on Punk'd you'd actually know how he feels about the whole gun thing in general. All of you who have no idea who he is are apparently not too keyed into pop or hip hop culture as he is one of the top selling hip hop artists as well as collabed with pop stars including your gf and daughters favorite, Justin Timberlake. You guys are dubbing him a thug? You guys didnt even dub Dog the Bounty Hunter a thug when he's the one who has been to jail for murder and didnt take care of his children emotionally or financially...oh yeah but Dog is white, no such thing as a white thug huh? T.I. is ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN THE EMPOWERING THE COMMUNITY....this comes from donating $50,000 to the katrina relief, his own Foundation dedicated to helping underpriveleged youth, as well as a hosts of other charity events and fundraisers. You guys are so quick to judge black people and heaven forbid theyre a rapper. He has made mistakes, so have all of us but i guarantee you 3/4 of you havent bothered donating your money or time to anything besides YOURSELVES.

ms wonderland

by the way, it would be cool if just for ONCE, a story about a black person didnt include the typical N****ER comment.....it doesnt matter whether it's Kanye West's mom, a rapper or Oprah....theres always going to be the racists comments.....you people sicken me seriously........hey you all have a righ to express yourselves online considering how cowardly you are in everyday society.

kim suck

JamieNTexas--IDIOT! you don't get it !! is your ass pink an shinny?

Petite

Authorities said they found three more firearms in the car in which Harris drove to pick up the machine guns and silencers, "including one loaded gun tucked between the driver's seat where Harris had been sitting and the center console."

At his home, authorities found six other guns, five of them loaded, in his bedroom closet.

"Machine guns pose a serious danger to the community, which is why they are so carefully regulated," said David Nahmias, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.

"The last place machine guns should be is in the hands of a convicted felon, who cannot legally possess any kind of firearm. This convicted felon allegedly was trying to add several machine guns to an already large and entirely illegal arsenal of guns."

baby girl

Shut the hell up! OJ is innocent!

wonder why your hatin so hard?

This criminal was purchasing SILENCED automatic weapons. My boyfriend loves T.I. & he is white. However he does not respect his choices. Jamie from texas you are a sterotypical racist & it's obvious your only seeing colors when really it has nothig to do with it. Keep your mouth shut if your gonna be so stupid.

Petite

Harris' music is built around the drug culture and is known as "trap musik," the name of Harris' second album. A "trap" is Southern slang for a drug house.

Petite

The sting came after Harris' bodyguard was arrested purchasing the machine guns and silencers from an undercover Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent Wednesday, according to the Justice Department statement. The bodyguard then agreed to cooperate with the ATF, the statement said.

john johnson

i guess he was bored at home so he decide to do a home video....jail will be even more boring, and its not too far away for this guy.

Petite

Da judge is gonna LOVE that video!

Petite

The ATF, FBI and others are veeeeery sneaky these days. I don't know why these thugs think they can get away with these things. Was this bodyguard just some friend of T.I.'s from the hood who thought he was some bad ass?

They're both going to jail, but T.I. will be going for A LOT LONGER!

T.I. was given many chances to clean up his life and be a respectable American, but he chose to remain a thug criminal, existing on the underside of society.

We have prisons for just such people!

Michelle

#23-JaimeNTexas---this isn't about race. You just want to make it about race. It's about a jackass---if he were white, he would be getting the same comments. Why is it whites can condemn their own race, but the minute they make any negative comment about the black race, it just HAS to be about race. What crap!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments