T.I. -- I'm Innocent, Ya Dig!

11/14/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The King isn't dead -- at least that's what T.I. is saying in a new online video, his first "public" comments since being placed under house arrest.

In a videotaped statement on StreetCred.com, a robed T.I. defends himself against weapons charges, saying, "I look forward to being exonerated on all charges ... I can't stress that enough to ya, ya dig."

T.I. is under home confinement while awaiting trial and is under 24-hour monitoring. He requested to hold Thanksgiving at his house, but withdrew his request after getting negative feedback.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kim suck

i just wish i didn't have pubic hair on my head!

8thatab6

The King? Of what stupidity? If you're innocent how did it get link to you in the first place? What you left your door open and they planted the guns in your house?

Petite

A lot of people loved Micheal Vick, until they found out that he, too was existing on the underside of society! Thug criminals, both of them.

God

YEAH RIGHT......IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THEN MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT A FREAK!!!!!

LYING S.O.B., WISH I WAS ON THAT JURY....THIS IDIOT WOULD SERVE A LIFE SENTENCE, STUPID UNTALENTED AND NOW A CRIMNAL...BUT DOES THAT SURPRISE ANYONE? NO WE ALL KNEW HE'S JUST A FART IN THE WIND!

kim suck

hey glad! ? do a dance for me BOY

OhReally!

Fly on The Wall

Unbelievable

THe T.I. Blog gets more comments than the Brit and Paris blogs?

People care more about guns than pop tarts?

What is this world coming to Harv?

Have to change where your stalkers hang out I guess.

Thanks for the comments.

Brits glasses are awsome.

Have a great day today.

english

Lynn Smith, having that brain tumor removed must have been difficult. Too bad you haven't recovered yet.

NubianGoddez

Ho sit down!!!

R.Zimmerman

Why is he in his jammies? Since they had to nix the Thanksgiving thing, did the jag-off decide to have a non-stop holiday sex party instead?

hjb

Who needs guns like that and for what. He was busted before and now he got others involved due to stupidity. With all the money he makes, you would think he would do something better with it. His police record speaks for itself and I wouldn't trust this guy w/kids. Send him to jail..........

Amy Silverman

That story & video is 3 days old-iy was everywhere on Monday-a little late TMZ???

P-Type

T.I.. - it is what it is.

Amy Silverman

Hey idiot they so busted you and you are going away for a long time. I live here in Atlanta and you are GUILTY!!! Maybe you and OJ can share a cell?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5