Tara Reid:

Poshtitute Soprano

11/14/2007 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former star Terror Tara Reid walked the streets of Vancouver on Tuesday, dressed like the bastard love child of a high-priced call girl and a New Jersey goomba. Fuhgeddaboudit!

0221_media_removed-1
Sporting a glazed look and an updo, the 32-year-old reformed party girl-turned-nothing's fashion trilogy of terror consisted of a fur coat, Garden State approved track suit and a pair of 2003 Ugg boots. Someone got dressed alone in the dark!

Bye, bye Miss American Pie.

Hollywood's a Hazard

That looks like diddy's outfit.

Gossip Girl

Honestly she's 32? I would have pegged her at at least 38... or more likely 43... she looks TERRIBLE for her age, and her looks are right up there with Donatella Versace, and Tori Spelling... they should all play sisters on a lifetime series called the "ugly three"

unfortunate... poor THING.

Cindy

Click.....there goes another one off my radar for wearing fur. When will these idiots evolve!?!

2tonecapone.Gutta.DAWG4tusabe.

Iwould love 2 fondle those brand new Knockers.mama.she's a bad itch. o yea B's up sucka

George Jobson

Tera Reid is still ok with me. The only thing I didn't like of her was her smoking habit. To me, Tara Reid is still one beautiful woman. she still after all these years has my support. I love Tera Reid.

Winky Vitalic

I see that a few people were asking about the Stedman thing....don't any of you follow the press outside of the US or read Perez Hilton??? I spend about 4 or 5 months of the year in the UK on business and about a year ago, there were dozens of stories about Stedman and Tara's "fling." After a few weeks, looks like he came to his senses and dropped TR. TR did not take it well, and caused a huge scene on the same day at the same restaurant that Gwen Stefani's kid had his first bday party. Stedman walked into the restaurant (they weren't going to the part) with Dina Lohan and Tara, who happened to also be there, had a hissy fit and caused quite an upsetting scene - in front of the Stefani kid's entire party. Stedman met Dina Lohan at a charity event and they became "fast friends" after that. They are regularly spotted in the Santa Barbara area together and were both in the Hamptons together (and I don't just mean at the same time) over the summer. Stedman was instrumental getting LiLo into rehab.

Ok, I'm done with the explanation. And yes, it's that Stedman. Are we done now?

smartypants

By the way people, Tara's fur is very definitely REAL. She has always worn REAL fur and has actually been photographed in this same jacket plenty of times in the past. Those of you who say this coat is OBVIOUSLY fake do not know what you're talkinga bout.

kim

way to go drunk a-hole. another fur wearing loser. i hope you OD real quick too

Ladyslof

She's nasty. Has always been nasty-will always be nasty. Her "career" exists no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leslie

If she is a former star why are you posting her pic?

Lara

I had a fur coat back in the early 70's but I'd sure never wear one now. I got older and wiser when I realized how trapped animals suffer in extreme pain and terror for the greed and vanity of humans. So here it is the 21st century with man made fabrics available that are lightweight and warm, no need to kill animals whatsoever, and this cow is walking down the street in fur. Yuck....she is less than dirt.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Tara just looks tired or stoned. Maybe both?

Merry Christmas

Judging a person solely because they wear fur is RIDICULOUS.

Hmmmmmm

Why they pickin on NJ??????? MANY celebs in Cali wear those same suits....except their not blessed enough to be from Jersey!!!!!

Triple Play