Awkward Moments with Sheryl Crow

11/15/2007 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A TMZ photog asked Sheryl Crow her feelings on Lance Armstrong's kid bringing her dad's new girlfriend, Ashley Olsen, to school for show-and-tell.

Lance's ex fiancee was clearly unamused.

Sparticus

I love her A### . Dam!

wisegirl

I thought Ashley was dating Carl Rove.

sam

#15 - lol lol lol lol - ^5 ^5

nonaurbiz

TMZ is crap.

paisley40

I never liked Lance Armstrong. He traded in his family for Sheryl and then when they broke up did some whoring around with pal Mathew McCoughey. Now he's got someone slightly older than his own daughter for a girlfriend. He's a man-whore and his taste in companions runs to the ugly boyish type. Yuck.

nataliec

hes a filthy man...would he want some old ass geezer with one ball going after his brat...seems he has some potential to be a pedophile. what a grown man is doing with a young girl like that is beyond me............its freaky and disgusting. he should take his one genitalia and hide under a rock with michael jackson...causse there is no difference here...both are scary idiots that prey on the young....lance is only half a man and can't seem to keep a real woman...i guess thats what happens when you lose a nut....you become one!!!!!

tx soccer mom

Even though I'm from Texas, I can't stand Lance for dumping Sheryl. And I can't believe that he is now dating an Olsen!

kim

Lance Armstrong is a ugly creep. He obviously doesnt have the maturity to date someone his age and has to find them half his age to relate =( He is such a loser!

Atlanta

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE IN ASKING HER THAT?
TMZ...apparently your staff is comprised of idiots who do not know how to initiate conversation. Maybe Brittney will run over that one!

momma jo

You a**holes! At what point in your life did it start to curdle?

doublej

In my opinion crow is a wack job. Anyone that tells me to use a small amount of toliet paper among other things is crazy again in my opinion.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

shoulda run the pap over - nobody would care not even his mama

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

This is just Harveys way of trying to feel better about the fact that he's a flithy mudwhore and this woman is a talented international music superstar who has actually done all the men harvey jacks off to.

Yes Harvey is still trying to make up for the fact that he was a loser who rode the short bus, was picked last for all activities and was picked on by the popular kids.

Old School

HEARTLESS!

jc

Lance traded down big time. I would think that being with an Olsen would be like being with a teenaged boy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments