Britney Comes to Attention -- Deficit Disorder

11/15/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a drug test last week.

As we first reported, a source connected to Britney first said Provigil, a drug used to treat narcolepsy, was the cause of the false positive. But then TMZ reported that Provigil would not show up on a court-ordered drug test.

Then Brit's peeps said the reason for the positive reading was that she has asthma, and used an inhaler of Albuterol. But then we reported the drug Brit tested positive for was an amphetamine -- and Albuterol is not.

So now -- Atttention Deficit Disorder -- just like Paris. And based on our information -- just like Paris -- we believe Britney's prescription is for Adderall. That drug fits the bill, because Adderall is an amphetamine.

The lawyers are in court tomorrow. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, will renew his motion to prohibit Brit from driving with the kids in the car, especially after blowing a red light at a dangerous intersection a few days ago -- with the kids in the back seat.

Insert comical name here

Please stop calling her 'hillbilly' and 'trailer trash'. Most poor people from the south conduct themselves with way more sanity than this. Besides, she is clearly a wealthy product of hollywood, if she had stayed unknown and in La she would most likely be a much more worthwhile person. This is the way wealthy young celebrities behave, not working slobs from the middle of the country.

Studly

told ya

boredwell

daisymousey...i feel that way, too. poor kid.

Puh-lease

I think Britney should run over some of the stalkerazzi at full speed, then hang their carcasses from her rear-view mirror as a warning to all others.

Fly on The Wall

66 Did they use the term prostitute back then - just wondering.

Glad to hear things are fine.

Have a great day. Hope you live till 110.

Oh Do you wear those dark fly type glassed also?

anonymous

#68 sorry I just started coming here a couple of days ago and didn't know there was another jr,again sorry about that.

Kitty has no hair

RE: Fly on The Wall

Com'on give it a rest already, you are not even that witty or funny. You are actually obnoxious.

Fly on The Wall

Dam jr how did you do that so easy - they wont change for me lololololol

Send comments to FLyonthewallTMZ@aol.com

Have a great lunch Harv, my buddy.

razamazaz

i dont believe it, if she was taking adderall she wouldn't be so spacy! unless she is abusing it. a lot of people do since it mimics cocaine. what a loser....

Fly on The Wall

75 Please send all comments to FlyontheWall@aol.com

Thanks for the concern.

Harv loves you too.

Have a great day.

brent

If ya had that many nut job photographers chasing you 24 hours a day you would run a red light too. I myself wish the stars would just start running them over instead, i bet they will start getting out of the way with those damn cameras. And then there is these right wing nazi-like news channels that show her all the time. Get a grip i dont care what she does, its her life quit being nosey. It isnt any of your business, or is everyone complaining and downgrading her just jealous.

The Duke

Yes, we used the term prostitute back then, although it wasn't used much I shall admit. We were known as the "Ladies of the Row" or sometimes "Soiled Doves" in those days. Naturally we had some rude people who called us much different names too, but all in all, we had a very good life and I certainly made a lot of money. I don't regret a second of it. Did you know Lana Turner was born here in Wallace? She was such a beautiful child. Could have easily have ended up on the row with us girls if her Ma hadn't hauled her off to California. I must needs go take my medication now, but I sure do appreciate the lovely comments. I would definitely wear a TMZ t-shirt here at my nursing home! Bye bye for now, dears.

just wondering

..mj....I noticed u right away a couple of days ago, wasn't sure if it was for real or someone getting aggrevated with me!! hahaha...I have a handful of people I really enjoy yacking with now and then , so I am happy u r for real!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha...c u around, thanks again!!!

anonymous

My opinion is she didn't want it known what meds she is on nor what her diagnosis is,since there is a leak and these tests are supposed to be sealed like I have said before.

Fly on The Wall

New Brit post is up - check it out

Thanks all have a great day

And thanks Alma ck out the new brit story