Corey's Crap Up for Grabs

11/15/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Corey Haim is cleaning out his closet -- and hoping to make a few bucks. According to his official website, the fallen heartthrob and drug-induced stroke survivor has posted an eBay auction featuring jackets he wore in two of his movies and an autographed snowboard from the recently canceled series, "Two Coreys."

Corey Haim
At least it's a step up from hawking his old teeth and body hair.

robinn

1ST B I T C H ES!!!

whatever

who on earth would buy that garbage for that amount?

JOE

damn that's Pathetic

kjk

poor corey
but the show did suck

tom

seems saw this earlier on casualpal.com, I'm not very sure..

rosie

He needs to face that he threw away a career when he chose drugs and alcohol over acting. He also needs to face that it is rare for a child actor to be successful as an adult actor. In other words, he needs to get a life. The show "The 2 Cory's" was so lame and who cares what 2 has beens do....they both need to grow up and get over the fact that they are not cute little boys any more and are grown men with some serious issues. Buy his clothes over e-bay? He's a nut.

Ella

I love Corey Haim and all of his movies always brings such a sense of nostalgia....I would buy the Silver Bullet jacket if I had the money.I would love to see him make a huge comeback.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Hey Cory or whoever has the items up for sale. Are you serious about the prices? First of all, both of the movies weren't that great and you aren't the biggest actor in movie history. I am sure the jackets have sentimental value to you but they are not worth that amount of money. An educated guess would be around five thousand per jacket and maybe eight hundred and fifty dollars for the snow board. Honestly those estimates are on the high end. I am sure there is some nut out that is somehow hooked on the movies might want to buy one of the jackets. For the listed price, you should throw in a first class airline ticket to wherever you are, a couple of nights hotel stay and maybe dinner at a taco stand with you. I believe you think you are worth more than you actually are. Get Real!

Ray

Truly sad & pathetic! GET A JOB LOSER!!

blah blah freakin' blah

He's in love with himself. He's buying up his own memorabilia

LMAO!!

ChanelShades

He must think highly of himself with those prices. His 15 minutes of fame is over ......perhaps he should try directing or something. He ruined his acting career long ago.

Kathy

I am a year older than Corey...I am assuming many people posting here are a lot younger...anyway, when I was in highschool, Corey was THE biggest teen star...so, you have to give some respect for that...if you watch his movies from the 80's...Murphy's Romance, Lost Boys, Lucas...he gives some incredible performances. I would like to see him get a break. I watched "The Two Coreys" with my husband and I can see drugs have taken a toll on his looks...he looks weathered, but the cuteness is till there underneath... Hollywood loves a come back...I think if he can truly get off drugs...for real...get some botox...lose a little more weight he can get some guest starring roles on some TV shows...Hey, maybe he can do Dancing with the Stars...although, I am not sure his body can keep up with that...but, he can do that VH1 show where all the celebrities live together...Surreal Life...he would be good on that...I am pulling for you Corey...I was a big fan of yours back in the day and I know you got talent...you just need to get it together and grow up a little :)

Cartman

HA HA

Ani

I really loved his movies but $17,000 for a jacket?!? I believe some of Princess Diana's dresses sold around this price range but c'mon she was a former princess and one of the most famous women in the world!!!! His jackets and snow board aren't even the same realm! I hope he doesn't honestly believe he's worth bringing in this kind of money right now. Even in his hay day, he couldn't of commanded that kind of money for a jacket.

rudewaitress

LOL Bargains everywhere!! Why buy a car when you can own a Corey Haim 'First Born" jacket. Think of the investment.!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments