Lindsay Lohan

Checks in

and Out of Jail!

11/15/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan checked in -- and out -- of the Lynwood Jail. According to the Sheriff's website, the actress was arrested at 10:30 AM and checked out at 11:54 AM.

Lohan booking photo
That's just 84 minutes, two more minutes than Nicole Richie!

The time served was related to her wild DUI escapades this past July, when she commandeered a car in Santa Monica and took three young men on a wild high-speed chase.

Lindsay subsequently enjoyed an extended stay at a rehab in Utah. She recently returned to Los Angeles with her new rehaboyfriend, Riley Giles. She's been serving her community service time at a local Red Cross.

whateva

I swear if I ever get arrested I want it to be in Cali. so I can do my 82 minutes and be done with it.

Flake

I'd give her an old fashion, bare ass spanking....

hello

"yeah I can meet you for lunch, I might be a couple minutes late, I have this jail sentence thing...."

Too bad.

what is the deal with the lips..seriously. Her pucker looks way too swollen. Go back to a dark hair color Lindsay and you will look sooooo much better. You skin tone just can't handle your white hair.

chris

She is so profanely ugly.

who cares

SHE SURE HAS GOTTEN FUGLY------ SHE NEEDS TO JUST GO FAR FAR AWAY WITH HER UGLY ASS SELF

Nutage

Lindsay Lohan will get her act together one day. Until then, she gives us plenty to talk about...

Nutage

this is gay

when my brother took a vehical with another person in it (without thier consent) it was called kidnapping and he got 15 yrs. looks like he should of did that in california.
cali needs some joe arpaio

Sheryl

Where are the sentencing recommendations for these hollywood bimbo's? Why arent't they serving time like Keifer Sutherland? Not one of these skanks has anything to offer the job market (Hilton, Richey, Lohan or Spears) and going to jail would be a learning experience they should all partake of? You want to do the crime you should damn well be doing the time!

mark

It's not about the voilent content of the crime, it's about being punished and making yourself right in the eyes of society. Lindsey as others must serve the time assigned. The 24 hours is a joke in itself. I was under the impression that 2 DUI's pose a min of 1 year prison time - where did this 24 hours come from? PEOPLE, THIS IS AN INSULT TO THE JUSTICE SYSTEM, TO SOCIETY AND ANY PERSON WHO FOLLOWS THE LAW AND WISHES TO CONTINUE DRIVING ON THE STREETS WHILE THIS ADDICT IS LOOSE. WAKE UP AMERICA.

OCD

That just ain't right, folks.

She should have been charged with possession, reckless endangerment, carjacking and kidnapping.

The District Attorney in L.A. is a joke.

chris

wow what is this world comming to, how can they ever think of putting her away for that long... 84min are you serious did they want to kill the girl or something i cant belive she was in there for that long, and to think she proberly had to sit in a office not a cell for that long of a time, her and her lawyer proberly didnt even have any good tv shows to watch while they were waiting, i cant belive that, is must have been the worst and longest 84min in her life, that girl is a soilder, she could eat that time like its nothin....THATS CAUSE IT IS NOTHIN LOL WOW I WISH I COULD GET 84MIN JAIL TIME AFTER I HAD A DUI TWICE AND GOT CAUGHT WITH COKE TWICE... MONEY WONT GET YOU TO HEAVEN, BUT SURE WILL GET YOU OUT OF JAIL LOL...

Wendy

What happened to her lips? Collagen at 21

Vicky

Hollywood justice, golly I wish I was famous! I could drink and drive, and multiple times. I could kidnap people, terrorize people and I would only spend 84 minutes in jail. If I were crazy and famous I could even kill someone and get away with it. Man, how awesome is that?!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

bought and paid for.

she looks skanky and her choice in men somehow gets more pathetic all the time. she is such a has been.