Lindsay Lohan

Checks in

and Out of Jail!

11/15/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan checked in -- and out -- of the Lynwood Jail. According to the Sheriff's website, the actress was arrested at 10:30 AM and checked out at 11:54 AM.

Lohan booking photo
That's just 84 minutes, two more minutes than Nicole Richie!

The time served was related to her wild DUI escapades this past July, when she commandeered a car in Santa Monica and took three young men on a wild high-speed chase.

Lindsay subsequently enjoyed an extended stay at a rehab in Utah. She recently returned to Los Angeles with her new rehaboyfriend, Riley Giles. She's been serving her community service time at a local Red Cross.

worldgonewrong

I wonder if we will be seeing the same sort of celebrity justice with Nick Hogan's case. Put's his own friend in a coma and then has the audacity to blame it on him. That is the kind of narcisstic self-entilment only millions of dollars and no discipline can buy. But americans watch the movies, buy the c.d.'s, got to the concerts and dish out billions of dollars to this industry... if we didn't want to buy it, it wouldn't be for sale. You really want to make a difference... don't go to Lindsay's movies, don't buy her c.d.'s. don't endorse her with your dollars. I don't.

p1tey1

Well....she said she could do anything she wanted because she is a "celebrity". It's like they can get away with anything and rub it in "the little peoples" faces.

I will NEVER pay to see one of her movies. Makes me want to vomit!

john

come to my house I'll give you a foot for lunch. and it ain't no sandwich

She Never Learns

Teen Queen 2003-2006 is on PROBATION for 3 years......

This drama is far from over

john

let me play hockey with her big boobs, and she can swallow my foot long.

Hip, but no ties

Guess the penile, yes, penile, system worked for her.

Miss Behave

This arrest was SO bogus because "I can do anything I want--I'm a celebrity," and besides, "the BLACK GUY was driving." The BLACK GUY won't mind going to jail for a stint. And the police will believe me, the (white) celebrity, over the BLACK GUY.

Elitism and racism rear their two ugly heads. The real Lindsay. Some things you just can't hide or make excuses for--in being Lindsay, or in being one of her "fans."

Steve Randall

Another Marilyn M. Gone before 30 yrs old

john

dress her like a nun and then she'll be a holy good time

SJW

NOT MUCH TO SAY ANYMORE ABOUT THE RICH CA. SYSTEM OTHER THAN WE ALL KNOW WHAT A JOKE IT IS............AND THIS COMING FROM A CA. NATIVE!
SHE JUST NEEDS TO GO AWAY...........AND NOW A JUNKIE B.F. WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT DATING FOR A YEAR AFTER REHAB?? OH YEAH THE SAME RULES AS THE CA. JUSTICE SYSTEM! LOL WHAT WAS I THINKING??

friscokid

She really needs a mentor too much too soon and no direction other than work.I could put some substance in her life.
the friscokid

deejay

so i guess all of you lindsey haters are perfect.

Go away!!

Equal justice for all? Not likely. The only reason I am not completly outraged is the fact that skanky hilton had to spend time. See paris, everyone DOES hate you........

penny green

lala land justice, what a freaking joke! if i decide to drive drunk and do drugs i will make sure i move out to the land of no reality. oops, i forgot, i am just a regular person, not a "star". they would probably throw the book at me. now, how long do you think it will be before that crazy Britney runs over somebody and really hurts them or God forbide someone gets killed?

She needs a new boyfriend.