The Wrath of Caan Junior

11/15/2007 11:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn Scott Caan got pissed at a photog yesterday -- calling the guy the homophobic f-word because he was shooting video of him eating a cheeseburger. Nice one, dude.

TMZ spotted the socially vertically challenged "Ocean's 11" nepostar leaving the Newsroom yesterday, where he also said he'd pay the same photog $10,000 to fight with him.

James would be proud.

LH

"Caan" is a cool name.

hora

so not cool

TJ

I'll say it again: If the celebrities or children of celebrities hate the obnoxious paparazzi and don't want to be photographed they should leave Hollywood for a quiet life elsewhere where paparazzi do not hang out...what's the problem?

rob

Videotaping him eating a cheeseburger? You guys are instigators

Petite

Jeez, people- he's a damn good actor! He has the ability to make you hate him for being a jerk. That's good acting!

SOME OF HIS MOVIES:
2004 Ocean's Twelve
2005 Into the Blue
2006 Friends with Money
2007 Ocean's Thirteen
2007 Brooklyn Rules

LH

Hey #22 - it appears that Mr. Caan is regularly working which is more than can be said for the pappa-rat-zeeeee.

LuvTMZ

Number 4 - HL

LOL - I loved Brokeback!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

oh yes he caan! stupid barfarazzi

cherry

so they caught him at a bad moment when he was trying to enjoy his privacy, then paint a picture that he is a terrible human being with a bad mouth.

i used to waitress at this diner he used to frequent quite a bit...and he was always as sweet as pie...really respectful, great tipper, and actually stuck up for me when some douchebag was giving me a hard time. although i noted that all his friends were super handsome...i didn't even know he was an actor until i saw ocean's 11. he's very humble, and normal.

BAM

Why are these stupid photographers following Scott Caan, anyway? They'd do better to follow Chaka Khan.

Kyle

I hope he kicks your pain in the ass photogs ass.

Kyle

#17 Dug you are a complete moron. Hes been in tons of movies and makes his own dough...assclown.

Fallin

Obviously some of you are retarded.. He is TWEETER off of Varsity Blues, & he plays in Ocean 11 which I watched last night b/c I love all of them. He is cool, & a great actor, so again photog leave everyone alone, My God they can't even eat a cheese burger in PEACE? Get a LIFE....

Beast

The guy he was with looks gay.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I'd pay 10 grand to watch him pound the pap's ass. I admit, he didn't need to get homophobic tho.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments