Amy Winehouse -- Oh No She Didn't?!

11/16/2007 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did Amy Winehouse just do what we think she did?!

Finally, an answer to what's going on inside Amy Winehouse's mess of a beehive.

I NOTICED

ALL I SAW WAS A PULLING DOWN OF THE RIGHT SLEEVE TO WIPE SNOT OFF HER NOSE LOL. BUT EVEN STILL THAT'S A LITTLE NASTY. REMINDS ME OF LITTLE RUGRATS RUNNING AROUND WIPING THEIR SNOTTY NOSE ON THEIR CLOTHES
ACK!!!!

Aaron

It looked like she could have been just wiping her nose..But since it's Amy Whinehouse, I wouldn't put anything pass her!

DR

THEY TRIED TO ME ME ACT POLITLEY, I SAID NO NO NO.
YES I'M A MESS AND HUBBY IS TOO BUT I SAID NO NO NO.

Janice

Did she just wipe her boogers on her sleeve?
That is soooooooooooo gross!

FIGHT

She didn't ever open anything. If it was that easy and quick to snort it would be spilled all in her hair. The cannisters people use for that have screw tops. She just wiped her nose ... probably because it was running like crazy from coke though.

xtina

calm own people, she was wiping some snot off her nose.

Jennifer

IT'S A TISSUE!! SHE IS CLEARLY WIPING HER NOSE IDIOTS!!

Bartimus

True drug addicts don't care who knows they use.

amber-dawn

i hope she didnt

cecci19

OMG! NO BIGGIE I ALWAYS DO THIS TODAY I JUST HAD A COUPLE OF PPL ON ME "HOW NOUSY" OF THEM HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG

OMG...so she wipe her freakin' nose....come on...
She is a human being people..
her nose runs just like the rest of us....
GOOD GOD!...a singer wipes her nose and its NEWS!!!,,,give us all a break,This is the most ridiculus piece of news I have ever read!!!
next it'll be....so & so scratched their arm...OMG...whats wrong with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoso

Cocaine is a very, very nasty drug. Sure, the high is marvelous, but wait until you start coming down. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

aba

She was crying during this performance and it looks like she wiped her nose with her sweater. It's not like she freakin spilled some coke on her hand and snorted it, if that's what you are insinuating then you are wrong. This girl needs help really bad and quick. Unlike Britney she doesn't have children and she is very talented with a soulful voice. I hope she gets help soon. She shouldn't throw her talent away like the way she's doing. You guys are right SHE DIDN"T DO WHAT YOU THINK SHE DID, dumbasses.

Amanda

Just hitting the bullet.....

patsy ramsey

yes, tes yes,
im damv good with slight of hand
and i see her rolling down sleeve
putiing some container in her hand
opening the container
and inhaling
you people who think its a tissue mst have neverblown ure nose b4
she is inhaling, not blowing hahah idoits@