Amy Winehouse -- Oh No She Didn't?!

11/16/2007 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Did Amy Winehouse just do what we think she did?!

Finally, an answer to what's going on inside Amy Winehouse's mess of a beehive.

Melissa

I think she just wiped her nose with a kleenex...

AUNT DAR

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS ALL ABOUT....

Fallin

Well it looked like to me she wiped her nose w/ her sleeve, oh my god arrest her... Ya'll are idiots...

Clemson Chris

I had never even heard of this girl, before TMZ started posting her every move, and I do have to say, that while she has an unreal voice... she is an absolute mess. It's sad really, that she has what appear to be addictions, and we gossip wh@res follow and mock her every move. Of this, I am guilty as well. I love me some drunken, drugged out concert footage, man; YES!!!

having said that.... Dude... it's CLEAR that it's a Kleenex, and that it came from her beehive is definitely in question.. I believe it came from her sleeve as (I believe) Post # 6 stated.

having said THAT..... let's see the footage from the Europe Concert where she swore, threatened the crowd with her incarcerated fiance, and walked off after four songs.

I like her band though.. they have a Mighty Mighty Bosstones feel... I bet if she was healthy, she'd be a good show.

Brenda

It's not funny, it's tragic. On the other hand, she has potential. Look at the girls of her generation like Corrine Bailey Rae and Lily Allen. Look at Norah Jones and Alicia Keys. They show up, they work hard, and they focus on their talent. Amy Winehouse could easily have a career for the next 30-40 years if she can just clean herself up. Otherwise she'll get used by managers and promoters who know that people will pay money to see a train wreck, no matter what it does to her life.

HATING HEIDI

DID SHE JUST PULL A BULLET OUT OF HER WIG AND DO A BUMP?
WHITE LINES......BLOW AWAY....
TICKET TO RIDE.. WHITE LINE HIGHWAY... TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS.. THEY WILL GO AMY'S WAY.

Tara

It looks like a snot wipe to me. I like Amy Winehouse, issues or not, she is talented

just wondering

....such a shame to see how she is so messed up because of drugs and booze...I truly hope she can get some MAJOR help before it is too late, very sad to watch this awfull ride she is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and btw...a runny nose from u know wht...poor thing!!!...I cna't help but see this ending like Joplin or Hendrix .

Madeleine

This poor thing is a mess, this is not star quality, this is watching a trainwreck curiosity and I'm no longer curious. She's had her 15 minutes of fame so lets send her packing back to obscurity, I wouldn't want my 12 year old watching this idiot. She had a shot at it and she blew it, we don't owe her a thing. Since when is self defacing, rotten teeth, rats nest hair, sexy or attractive? she doesn't even look clean. Please, we can do better than this.

Your'e Fired!

She wiped her NOSE with a TISSUE................MORON"S

big joe

white trash .

Coachs Mistress

Clearly a nose wipe. I don't think she's THAT stupid.

TJ

are people stupid enough to shell out their hard earned money to watch such a disgusting person disgrace herself?

someone

SHE DON'T LIE,
SHE DON'T LIE,
SHE DON'T LIE..... COCAINE!

Kelly

Dude it totally looks like she just used her sleeve to wipe her nose...