Ashley's Show and Tell: Didn't Happen!

11/16/2007 5:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Radar reported earlier this week that Lance Armstrong's daughter took Ashley Olsen to her Texas elementary school for show and tell -- but it isn't true. Whoops!
Lance Armstrong, Ashley Olsen
Although the Olsen twin and Lance are reportedly hot and heavy (he denies it), sources at the school in Austin tell TMZ that Olsen was never there. We're told Lance went down to the school and told the staff not to talk about it -- he was all over the situation. Our source says Lance was nothing but nice over the whole thing.

Lance's twin girls both attend the school, though they're in different classes. Maybe next time they'll each get their own twin to bring to class ... for real.

annoyed

Kudos to you for checking your facts before you print a story. Way to go again TMZ!

Geminat

I don't can't even think these two as friends...too creeepy!

Uncle Jessie needs to whip his ass!

Lovely Barker

Radar also claimed the Oscar De la Hoya pics were fake.

Sugarplumsonline

Sounded a bit strange. Actually, seemed really disrespectful to Lance's ex-wife. Who in their right mind would allow their daughter to take their new young girlfriend in for show in tell?? I don't care if she is an Olsen.

Sharona

Well this must be a first. Has anyone ever heard of a "source" that was wrong?

LeeAnn

TO: POST #4

TOUCHE!!!!!!! Your post was great, been ROFLMAO since I read it. You hit the nail on the head...Good Going!!!!

wisegirl

I agree with Sugarplums, Lance's ex-wife was very vocal about what a cad he was for abandoning his family. I doubt seriously if she would have allowed this. It would be in extremely poor taste.

wisegirl

Secondly, I don't believe they are actually dating for the follwing reason:
Ashley is a billionaire; therefore, she doesn't have to date rich old dudes like some hanger-on skanks in hollywood.

reggie

why are all these little spoiled rich broads trying to compete on being the most well known hoe, i don't know, i'm curious.

joan

A tabloid rumor that wasn't true, go figure. Did anyone really believe this?. Until a see a picture of something I didn't personally witness, I'm not believing it.

Kevin

My son saw the Olson twins the earlier this week in Haleiwa Hi ( north shore Oahu ).

kassandra

What in the world LANCE wants with a little girl young enough to be his daughter. I heard of mid-life crisis but this is ridiculous. I guess years of steroids have taken a toll.

Alexa

kassandra She's a Billionaire!

del

Dana - Learn to speak English before posting your spam! Crikey.

Fly on a Wall

TMZ has just learned Fly on the Wall will be David Lettersmans guest for his thanksgiving show.

Email FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com for more infor.

Have a great night and dont forget to tune in.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments